Toribash
Lol, Vate, you got me into playing again...F2P of course...what's your username?
Last edited by Anaklusmos; Jul 25, 2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: ...
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
I am playing the Parthian( before Sassanid dynasty of Persia etc)campaign of Rome:Total war,it's too insane!
the armenians(enemies) have a good strategy of archers combined with Caphtracts,and puff just my Parthian Archers(horse archers) and my Caphtracts have a chance(the experience of my troops are very good),my general is a good commander(5 stars)and he was adopted!
i was playing with the house of Julii and Brutii too,my general of Julii are the family leader too xD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pl0x i forgot to say that i am playing Europa Universalis 3 Divine wind with Austria,kinda complicated at the start but when you conquer Ferrara,Milan,Venice,The Papal States(WOW) you're invincible,no one can conquer you(just if you are dumb) and you have a chance to be the Holy Roman Emperor fr/
Last edited by felipa; Jul 25, 2012 at 03:05 PM.
Another progger! let's listen to Dream Theater!!!! hahahah
If you want the scariest game ever, try Slender, if you think that dead space 2 is scary you're going to have a seziure or heart attack or something
Slender isn't scary, it is a bit thrilling at the start but you get used to it in time.

Amnesia is the actual scariest game out there. Played a whole bunch of horror games, non of them scared me, but amnesia actually had me prepare extra pants every once in a while.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Played black plague, liked it, but the monsters aren't a huge threat seeing that you can run faster than them.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Oopyuman View Post
If you want the scariest game ever, try Slender, if you think that dead space 2 is scary you're going to have a seziure or heart attack or something

Dead Space 2 is harmless compared to the first part
Originally Posted by ThePitcher View Post
Dead Space 2 is harmless compared to the first part

But still dead space isn't scary, it can also get boring some times
The scariest game I played was on Ps2 When I was about 10 years old.
The game was called, "the Suffering", The game might not be scary to you guys or me now-days, but back then, before the time of Intel i7, Ps3 and such, it was a shit scary game for it's time