Toribash
Noice. What character do you play? Im stuck with the demon hunter due to me not knowing he was crap.

I might start a new save with the monk
new monk set is crazy, i'm clearing t8 and i don't even have a few important parts of it or the new seasonal fist weapon that is supposed to make it even better

monk s4 pls
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Noice. What character do you play? Im stuck with the demon hunter due to me not knowing he was crap.

I might start a new save with the monk

I started witch doctor.

Regret every bit of it.

Its the least amount of effort I have ever put in a game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah witch doctor is pretty over powered.

It's fun for the challenge on insane as the demon hunter. Plus he has some pretty nice abilities.

But by far the monk is the most fun for me
haven't played too much demon hunter with 2.3 but they were plenty viable endgame in 2.2

I have a hard time with the witch doctor playstyle, but with the endgame builds you're actually pretty actively doing stuff, just letting your pets punch stuff doesn't cut it

every class has t10 viable builds, it's just a question of gearing and what playstyle you're good with

ps you should definitely get reaper of souls, it's a massive improvement to vanilla and it goes on 50% off sale pretty often
Last edited by hanz0; Aug 27, 2015 at 05:46 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
What level are you guys and what gear are you rocking?

Currently level 60 (lot's of farming) and I have Natalya's slayer in my right hand and a Dawn in my other.

Reaper's wrap as my belt and Hellfire ring. The rest of my gear is pretty lame rare items. Might start farming certain bosses again
Last edited by Worm; Aug 27, 2015 at 01:28 PM.
yeah that new monk set make it ''easy'' to farm T10 lol ( you should look at Quinn C video if you didnt ) i think this season will be barbare vs monk mostly
no u

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
haven't played too much demon hunter with 2.3 but they were plenty viable endgame in 2.2

I have a hard time with the witch doctor playstyle, but with the endgame builds you're actually pretty actively doing stuff, just letting your pets punch stuff doesn't cut it

every class has t10 viable builds, it's just a question of gearing and what playstyle you're good with

ps you should definitely get reaper of souls, it's a massive improvement to vanilla and it goes on 50% off sale pretty often

I would love to. All the extra shit looks really fun. Only problem is I'm broke. I'll try to get it though.

Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
What level are you guys and what gear are you rocking?

Currently level 60 (lot's of farming) and I have Natalya's slayer in my right hand and a Dawn in my other.

Reaper's wrap as my belt and Hellfire ring. The rest of my gear is pretty lame rare items. Might start farming certain bosses again

My WD is like 38 and just has a bunch of rare gear. Nothing special really.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
got two level 70s of pretty much every class except witch doctor, one empty character slot for seasonal

also endgame demon hunter is ridiculously good, put together an unhallowed essence multishot build last night and easily did a gr50, gonna see how far I can push it

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&