Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Heh, snake is funny, He puts the allies/enemies thread then close it.
Maybe it's his statement: ''We have enough allies''?
set it earlier than 2100 if its on a weekend (since most peeps have other things to do /evilgrin)
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Allies is kind of a pointless system.It's just words on paper...at least that's how the system has become.

It used to be about really knowing the clan,and liking it to the point of accepting the other clans members,if that clan died.

I don't really care about it,I mean we have some strong relationships with some clans,but it doesn't have to be written down.More of "Talk the talk but an you walk the walk" philosophy xP.
Your messed up world enthrills me
oh nvm, i thought it said "saterday"...but i probly still cant usually make it :P
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
yeah, i agree with william.
maybe we could do like a whole ally form. like how you fill out a form to become a member, you need to apply to become an ally
maybe put new member pics?
just a though, because i know we were talking about that earlier
I see the allies list as a good reminder of ppl who are welcome here to come to our clan board and talk with us without the: ''Get off my property!!!*shotgun CLACK!* :]
You, know, allies = friends that come into your house from time to time not fearing you will make a barbecue out of them ;>