Toribash
First off. I'm not in this clan but I'm allies. Second. Both of you shut the fuck up. He said no. What more is there to get from arguing about it? Hes not going to change his mind. 3rd, This isn't official clan rep right here. I'm telling you this now. Stop because you won't get official like this. straiten it out and get over it.

box keep your members in line :V
QI: something around 5100 i dunno
Previous bans: none, tho i have 3 infractions.. 1 expired
Timezone: +1
Preferred modes: Aikido, Kickbox
In-game activity (scale of 1-10): 2-3
Forum activity (scale of 1-10): 9
why i wanna join: Ehhhhh well, there is no spesific reason i want to join. It's been a veeeery long time since i've been in an unofficial one and i thought "hey why not" and i started looking at DSC's and i found your DSC looking quite organized and good so i decided to give it a shot.

little bit about me...

I'm 16 , I'm from Norway , and pfft..... what to say lol i don't know what you wanna know but i can tell i'm generally not rude it depends on if the other person is being a dick or not.

soo uhh yeah

oh and 1 thing

the joindate is maybe 2009 june

but i had a break for may 2010 til september 2010 and i didn't use the forums quite alot the first months i played this
I'm a fucking professional!
i wasn't trying to argue. just pointing out he started insulting me before solving the situation calmly. <.< if his vote matters. oh well. just a game
laststand your app looks great i say hell yea

@transfusion cool it man if hes not meant to be in a good clan and hes not a good player it will be noticed
Last edited by agonized; Apr 4, 2011 at 08:50 PM.
i hate you...
Originally Posted by agonized View Post
laststand your app looks great i say hell yea

why thank you. i guess i'll have to wait for Box to approve me or not?
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
First off. I'm not in this clan but I'm allies. Second. Both of you shut the fuck up. He said no. What more is there to get from arguing about it? Hes not going to change his mind. 3rd, This isn't official clan rep right here. I'm telling you this now. Stop because you won't get official like this. straiten it out and get over it.

box keep your members in line :V

No, no. It was not boxes fault. It was mine, after giving my opinion I shouldn't have carried on the fight. My apologies. When I get insulted I tend to get out of line. Apologies to box and the rest of the members.

EDIT: I say yes to laststand, he seems like a nice guy. Also that he put some good effort in his app.
Last edited by Facade; Apr 5, 2011 at 12:40 AM.
what am i doing here
I was actually pretty excited when I saw that the thread had about two new pages of posts. It kind of brightened this long and non-illustrious day. Thanks, you two.

FinalHope: I actually had plans on testing you, but I decided against that. As a matter of fact, you are banned from this thread. If you post here again, I will contact a moderator. I don't think this certain moderator will mind dealing with you, trust me. If you have a problem with this post, me, or any one of my members, PM me.

Transfusion: These posts are unacceptable. You point out that FinalHope types with bad grammar and spelling? Well, being the grammar-cop I am, I could point out a myriad of errors that I found in your writing. Perhaps not as many as FinalHope, but enough to put question marks into.

Let this serve as a warning to you. If it happens again, you will be kicked from this clan, no questions asked. This kind of thing is what could keep us from becoming official. Think about that next time you feel the need to have an argument.

Shuckle: I could say you beat me to this, but instead I'll politely ask you not to tell me to "keep my members in line". I guarantee that if I had been on this morning, this would have ended immediately and the matter would have been dropped. Since you are an ally, I wouldn't like to discourage you from posting in my thread, but please do not tell me how to run my clan.

nivek32: I'm not mad, but please remove "[Wicked]" from your signature. Sorry if I sound mad when I say this, but I am clearly agitated from this non-sense.

laststand: That's a nice app, and I would love to have you in my clan if you keep your in-game activity up.

agonized: I won't be able to play Toribash well, as I am currently using a mousepad. Would you mind testing laststand? I'm sure he doesn't want to wait until Thursday, when I get home. Please use the same results form I use. PM me if you have a question about the testing format or the required amount of wins, or really whatever you have a question on. Also, if you need someone to help test, ask Transfusion, I'm sure he won't mind. You can ask anyone you want to help, though, and they don't even have to be in the clan, as long as they don't suck.

Originally Posted by Transfusion View Post
No, no. It was not boxes fault. It was mine, after giving my opinion I shouldn't have carried on the fight. My apologies. When I get insulted I tend to get out of line. Apologies to box and the rest of the members.

EDIT: I say yes to laststand, he seems like a nice guy. Also that he put some good effort in his app.

Although I'm still pissed, I appreciate your apology, and it is accepted.

Don't take all of the blame, though. FinalHope should have accepted what you said and be done with it. It's not like you would have changed your mind anyway.
Last edited by box; Apr 5, 2011 at 12:44 AM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
hm sure i'll test him but tk man if hes even a decent player idk what'll happen to me lol but yea last stand i'll met you in game just come to syn recruiting and jump on irc if possble
i hate you...
Originally Posted by agonized View Post
hm sure i'll test him but tk man if hes even a decent player idk what'll happen to me lol but yea last stand i'll met you in game just come to syn recruiting and jump on irc if possble

Just get someone else to help test in TK. It may be hard to find someone good at it, though. But you know, that is why I included it in the test.

Hop on the #toribash channel on the IRC and ask around. I'm sure someone can help you.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today