Toribash
Awesomeness takes time?
Looks like you just used A filter in GIMP

Can't wait to see how you polish this one
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
Yeah boob it does.
Also, that is the basis for my work in this, and I won't be my best due to the fact that it is for free.
[Chill], Bro. ~~~ Hardstyle4Lyf
Originally Posted by Panatakis View Post
Yeah boob it does.
Also, that is the basis for my work in this, and I won't be my best due to the fact that it is for free.

SO, you substitute quality over price? He is in our clan...
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
Yeah boob it does.

The fuck? Who made up that rule? Friends help friends out.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
Woah there boob. You need to chill. I do SUBSTITUTE quality over price.

Nah lol imma restart I thought he just wanted something simple. Truth is, I didn't think it was half bad though, considering it took 5 minutes.
Good point, thanks man. I need to step it up for fellow soldiers.

Crash, I realize that OK?
Woah there boob. You need to chill. I do SUBSTITUTE quality over price.

Nah lol imma restart I thought he just wanted something simple. Truth is, I didn't think it was half bad though, considering it took 5 minutes.
Good point, thanks man. I need to step it up for fellow soldiers.

Crash, I realize that OK?

hm? oh im not mad, just trying to get my point across.
lol but you were very abrupt and stern.
Anyway, I was trying and trying on the head, and truth is, I need to practice before I can make heads and sets like before. I feel like I've lost my touch - my spark - and it feels really bad. I have little to no creativity, and I can't accomplish proper mapping like before.
So I am going to make some free samples to get up and running again.
lol but you were very abrupt and stern.
Anyway, I was trying and trying on the head, and truth is, I need to practice before I can make heads and sets like before. I feel like I've lost my touch - my spark - and it feels really bad. I have little to no creativity, and I can't accomplish proper mapping like before.
So I am going to make some free samples to get up and running again.

Sounds like a good idea, maybe i can help?
Please man it's the worst feelings to go from one of the best to the worst. (I didn't intend to too my own horn, but I was a great artist all around).