Toribash
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
he seems to be a quick learner like me x)... in a way lol, i once played with him as well and i can tell you that the progress he makes is quite good... he can improvise and better if he really wants to, but sometimes he uses his two-legs-from-the-bottom-coming kick... naw he is good, i'm sure that over time he may have a bigger chance of getting in... Unless he has already met sahee on game when i was writing this post x) can't rly say anything bad about him and not that i want to but he has corrected some of his flaws... idk about your judgment peeps

That was excellent thing - vamees - you gave me quite detailed opinion on the guy from the RA-member's point of view. K6vamees' point of view actually.
Good vamees. =o
Last edited by Sahee; Jun 16, 2008 at 11:39 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
well your replays weren't bad and your ego might bother, but you can pm Sahee about this and he will arrange you a game on the 32-nd server...Notice that being here you can learn how to use relaxed joints effectively (unless you've already tried ofc) and it doesn't take only skill, but a chilling mind if you know what i mean...keep the peace n' sh*t... I'm not sure of your possibilities but you can post a replay on wushu and pm Sahee... And try to belt up as soon as possible because we have a 2nd dan minimum atm... Soon up to 3rd dan...
Last edited by k6vamees; Jun 18, 2008 at 11:01 AM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Yea to what vamees says only with one correction: don't pm me unless you really -haff 2-. And keep around RA members if that's possible. Hang out with them to see wtf. If I'm around - run to the place I'm in, and show me your super extra, mega 3 and a half week's skillz playing. And I hope... you're what you think you are. For us - to haff a miracle, and for you - not to appear foolish after all that shiz you post about yerzelf.
What's more we're interested about bigger distance modes, and wushu is important here.
Judo is absolutely nothing in RA, so please stop talking about your awesome judo skillz people. It's no skill. Thanks bai.

No, aikido won't get you to RA neither, for a present day.

Show me some wushuz, then.

Tip of a day:
leet speek names look sometimes like if owner just sat on his keyboard while picking a name. ;/

Yep.
Anything else I may help you with? Did somebody not understand anything?
;)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
And nobody said that we're the best or one of the best clan or the only clan that is good... But yes we do our best to ge that far..
Wow, I really like the way gr3y talks and plays (Replays).

And aikido also requires skill to not dq, while manipulating your opponent into doing so.
hey sashee can i join pleaz cause i really admire youre clan it is one of the best and the reason i would like to join is because all of youre clan members are like very nice and freindly and i wanna be one of those so pleaz message me if u have time to test me

thnx for your time bye=]
gr3y sounds very confident, and also an active player which we need =)
Theres too many replays for me to go through, but he gets a thumbs-up from me.

And speedy, sucking up doesn't get you anywhere, show us some actual skills like replays and such.
Work on your grammar too, really important around here.
ive noticed in the wushu replays that you used only one opener, some had a bit variation but had the same exact idea.. you gotta improvise man, that's another important feature you must have in order to get a chance of getting in :l until then we can see what may become of you, better go meet sahee on game, if you havent done that already...