Ranking
God I love this game, it's a shooter and an RPG, and not like fallout where you depend solely on VATS, you can actually do a headshot and then send a guy 30 miles away in this one,.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Lair of the Shadow Broker

2010.07.22 | Posted by Nickmo

The latest Mass Effect 2 DLC has been revealed, Lair of the Shadow Broker!
Two years ago, Commander Shepard died and Liara T'Soni fought in a desperate struggle against the Shadow Broker to recover her former Commander. Now that Shepard is back, it's time to even the score.
Team up with Liara and confront the mysterious and sinister Shadow Broker in the latest expansion to Mass Effect 2, coming soon! In the mean time check out three new screenshots and stay tuned for more info on Lair of the Shadow Broker.

A DLC pack with new weapons will be coming before Lair of the Shadow Broker too.
Looks interesting, but I'm not quite sure about it being worth the money yet.

Anyways, I'm trying to beat the game on insanity and right now i am on horizon, the final fight scene. I'm having a bit of trouble with the husks and scions, and obviously I have to beat this to continue. Any tips?
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Looks interesting, but I'm not quite sure about it being worth the money yet.

Anyways, I'm trying to beat the game on insanity and right now i am on horizon, the final fight scene. I'm having a bit of trouble with the husks and scions, and obviously I have to beat this to continue. Any tips?

My strategy was to get onto the truck that stands in the middle, behind a crate, and slowly eliminate everyone with my sentinel powers.
An occasional husk got up there, but he was promptly thrown off with "throw".
lol i tried to finish it on insanity but as an adept (they are fun but can't do much against armor+barrier) but i couldn't beat that flying big thing on the collector ship, Grunts mission and tali's mission

Very cool game though, thought Mass Effect 1's last mission was a lot better though.
shadow broker informashunz!$!$
must get!
anyways, shepards always seemed like a soldier to me, so hardened adrenalin rush + the revnant with whatever ammo is needed normally sorts most things out. only palyed on Veteren tho.

only real thing that i had problems were those collector heavy seige things, dunno what theyr called. those things that do the blasts

edit: Iv decided that i hate bioware and drakhir for informing me that new dlc is coming, but i cant have it yet. untill it is released, i hope you all die
Last edited by BenDover; Jul 26, 2010 at 10:15 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I could have sworn I posted on this thread. Anyway...

New DLC: Looks awesome, my neighbor needs to give me my copy back though.

First run was I believe a Soldier. Got thru with everybody surviving
I was in the process of doing my 2nd run on Insanity as an Infiltrator. This is the file that I will import into ME3. That would complete the cycle of imports from 1 alllll the way thru.

IM SO EXCITED
Last edited by Cindermomo; Jul 26, 2010 at 10:32 AM.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
ive played i it thru 2 times

vanguard and infiltrator both are fun

playing as engi i think the one with the combat drone on harcore

i got to find my case so i can download the new stuff