Toribash
What loje and Pax said. Besides, add some variety into in. Don't just made the same scribbles all over a place. You can like draw a grey eagle on his forehead spreading his wings. Also, what is the head meant to be? A robo head, or something like a legendary creature?
Originally Posted by Jonggi View Post
Seriously? Aji is my real name in real life -.-

Also, a new head made

Made in 256x256

C&C please

You really need to teach me how to make those eyes next week at my home ASAP! Those eyes are epic!
And teach me how to make your avatar.
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
Thanks guys . it's an abstract head, MYI and it is scribbly >_>

Posting more heads soon

Originally Posted by adotEngine View Post
You really need to teach me how to make those eyes next week at my home ASAP! Those eyes are epic!
And teach me how to make your avatar.

Use airbrush to make the eyes.

I used a cropped screenshot, bordered it, gave it a cartoon effect, a gradient flare and adjust the colors to black for the avatar
So guys, this is my first fail attempt at making a head. Didn't take much time. But I guess it isn't a bad start. C&C please.

It's not a bad start. Needs some shading though and make it spinny, otherwise good

New head i made in 10 minutes ;O It's still a WIP, so C&C please
Last edited by Jonggi; Nov 25, 2009 at 11:01 AM.
nice work guys

Add more content to your posts. Don't just say 'nice work' if you have nothing to let them improve on. Geez, even your little brother is much more mature than you are. Second warning. One more and you're infracted. ~Pax

woops i forgot. how much is valid as enough content and he is not more mature then me. infact if u met us in real life then you will see.
Last edited by Michstaa; Nov 27, 2009 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Add more content -.-
I didn't order any avatar.
Cool avatar anyway, you should make an avatar shop.
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!