Toribash
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
If people have to win just to be nice...
But yeah, It's the same scenario in LoL

HoN runs better on my computer. How do you have 5-10 FPS? :l

Because when I logged on the graphics were all set to maxxed out and i'm on a laptop, I explained to them that I couldn't change my graphics settings ingame but they just raged.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Because when I logged on the graphics were all set to maxxed out and i'm on a laptop, I explained to them that I couldn't change my graphics settings ingame but they just raged.

You can change it ingame :l.
You'll probably just disconnect and you'll have the time to rejoin.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
You can change it ingame :l.
You'll probably just disconnect and you'll have the time to rejoin.

I said that wrong, it being my first game since the start of open beta had no idea what to do, I asked them if I could and they said no.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I said that wrong, it being my first game since the start of open beta had no idea what to do, I asked them if I could and they said no.

You really should do your research before you play.
I read guides and things when I can. Especially, if a hero interests me.

And yeah, HoN is pretty "highend" with max settings for a dota game.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I have an integrated graphics card on my laptop and I can use most of the higher end settings. HoN is not very intensive.
New hero coming out. A new legion strength class hero named Tundra. The only info that I've seen up until now is that he has two pets. Legion variation on Warbeast? Thoughts?

Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
New hero coming out. A new legion strength class hero named Tundra. The only info that I've seen up until now is that he has two pets. Legion variation on Warbeast? Thoughts?

They wouldn't have two versions of the same hero. More likely a port of Rexar, you know that guy who had a hawk and a pig in DotA.
That's what I've been reading up lately. I didn't play Dota but people are complaining that it's a Rexxar port. I just hope it's not as complicated as Ophelia.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
That's what I've been reading up lately. I didn't play Dota but people are complaining that it's a Rexxar port. I just hope it's not as complicated as Ophelia.

One of his pets is a scout and the other is mainly used for the slow.
He has a great line nuke, and a great line nuke/superior magic stun/push ultimate thing. Oh and +40% AS aura.

He's awesome.
:D