Toribash
Name: mooman1994
Belt: Currently orange, but between my other accounts I would have about 1200 qi
People I know: Ezeth, Malvado, Hobojoey and Rarrar (In fact, I live down the street from him)
Best mod: Aikido
Extra information:
I'm a texture artist and an animator,
I am very good with computers,
I play the drums,
I am highly active on the forums,
though my belt may not say it, I am fairly decent at toribash (I'm sure Rarrar will vouch for me).
I am completely spam free,
I do not flame,
I use proper sentences and refrain from using sentences like "ZOMG YOUZ ARE THE PWNGES"
I almost never use all-caps
I only use smileys when they are appropriate
I am not very good at single player (say what you will)
I'm a very reasonable and agreeable person
My posts hardly ever run this long
Of course you all get a clan discount
I'm a member of the TMJ and I'm a TTM hopeful
And I've been on Toribash since january 2008 (my first account had a serious bug)

I was previously in clan [Darkness] though I hope that will not affect my chances considering they are on your enemies list.

With all due respect, please take me into consideration

Hope I'll get the chance to know you all a lot better
-mooman1994
Last edited by mooman1994; Aug 8, 2009 at 08:56 AM.
Originally Posted by watashime View Post
Not bad, but you were denied 5 hours ago.

I kinda figured that... I'll go try elsewhere I guess.
Originally Posted by mooman1994 View Post
Name: mooman1994
Belt: Currently orange, but between my other accounts I would have about 1200 qi
People I know: Ezeth, Malvado, Hobojoey and Rarrar (In fact, I live down the street from him)
Best mod: Aikido
Extra information:
I'm a texture artist and an animator,
I am very good with computers,
I play the drums,
I am highly active on the forums,
though my belt may not say it, I am fairly decent at toribash (I'm sure Rarrar will vouch for me).
I am completely spam free,
I do not flame,
I use proper sentences and refrain from using sentences like "ZOMG YOUZ ARE THE PWNGES"
I almost never use all-caps
I only use smileys when they are appropriate
I am not very good at single player (say what you will)
I'm a very reasonable and agreeable person
My posts hardly ever run this long
Of course you all get a clan discount
I'm a member of the TMJ and I'm a TTM hopeful
And I've been on Toribash since january 2008 (my first account had a serious bug)

I was previously in clan [Darkness] though I hope that will not affect my chances considering they are on your enemies list.

With all due respect, please take me into consideration

Hope I'll get the chance to know you all a lot better
-mooman1994

This... is an awesome application!!
Proper grammer, very well organized,
easy to read, and we don't particularly care about previous clans.

The biggest qualm I have, small though it is, is that you are still only Orange belt.
I would also like to see some replays and hear from rarrar himself how good you are.
Definitely considering you though.
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
Just so you know, I don't save many replays.

There's one of me owning rarrar, a basic decap kick, one of me and rarrar playing on single player and a more advanced decap kick, but it lacked style.

Just to be clear, I've only recently started playing single player.

Edit: And rarrar's out of town for a couple days, so I'm just gonna have to wait I guess.
Attached Files
aikido decap 1.rpl (46.4 KB, 8 views)
decapkick1.rpl (19.5 KB, 7 views)
quality destruction.rpl (110.2 KB, 10 views)
behind-decap.rpl (32.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by mooman1994; Aug 8, 2009 at 11:31 PM.
Hello,I would like to apply for Hive.

Name:Nintendo672(i'm hoping to get my name changed though).

Belt:6th Dan Black Belt.I am very close to 7th Dan.I have 160 games till I reach 7th Dan.I'm hoping to get my next belt very soon.

Why would I like to join?Well,this clan seems very active and from what I can see,i'm very impressed.This clan seems to offer more than other clans and I think I would enjoy it more.I'm hoping for good challenges and new freinds.

About me:I'm 12 years old though I have been told I act more mature.I've played Toribash for 2ス years.I live in Carmack,Mississippi though you may not need to know that.I do have irc.I mostly use it for important matters although I will,if wanted,use it more.I've always wanted to play the drums even though i've never had a drum set.I will not spam because I don't believe in spam even though I may post on wibbles a little each week.I only know two people here but I would like to get to know everyone at least a little if I join.I will be loyal to anyone in the clan and will help them in anyway I can if needed.I may not be as active due to school.

I hope you find my application acceptable.

Heres a few replays I hope you will like.
Attached Files
dismembered_leg_Decap.rpl (52.0 KB, 5 views)
nin_kick.rpl (60.4 KB, 5 views)
My_Madman22.rpl (82.6 KB, 5 views)
decap-kick.rpl (185.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Katzen; Aug 9, 2009 at 12:30 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
7th Dan Black Belt
[vibe]
Join my fan club!
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

Well, here goes. My names Jack, I知 14 I live in england, my typing is a total mess, but hey I知 only young, I prefer to be called Jack, as it makes me feel at home, I was referred by no one, But Fox inspired me to join with his amazing talent No jokes

I知 a black belt, but I知 able to beat 5dans and below, and occasional high belt, never beaten a master belt, ha-ha, I want to join, seeing how friendly your members are, I also think it will help me improve being in a large group of toribasher. I知 skilled in many mods, I like to persevere, but I am greatly improving in Judo, Sambo, and kickboxing.
Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Exie
ʤӓӁ҈҈

P.S:I added some replays to Added them lol
Attached Files
SPLIT.rpl (13.8 KB, 6 views)
suplexcomplet.rpl (43.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Exie; Aug 9, 2009 at 04:09 AM.
I don't see any replays. Please add those so we can see how skilled you are.

Post multiplayer and singleplayer ones please.

edit: How many clans have you been in recently? Your posts are spread among like 4 or 5 clan DSC's.
Last edited by Gum; Aug 9, 2009 at 04:14 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry, the upload wen'tcoco on me, all done now

I've joined many clans, but, every single one has either been insanly inactive, or the members we're immature..

Erm..Let me count..

SB, Assault (._."), Split, Sorta Omega but I have no idea what happened with that.
Last edited by Exie; Aug 9, 2009 at 04:20 AM.
Name (in game):jessebean and my real name is jesse bean

Belt:black QI:1400 rank:4694

Favorite Mod (aikido, wushu, capoeira, jousting, etc.): takeydon and wushu

Activity (in game and forums-HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW):very high

Why do you wanna join? (put some effort into this):because all these cool ppl whoom im freinds with are in the clan like pab10, biotrash, and fox

Do you swear undying loyalty? (can't change clans...): dude if i get i hive theres no need to change clans

Do you make textures?: head textures

Do you have boosters? If yes, how many?: none

How will you benefit the clan?:make free textures or anything else

Anything else: im 14 and i work so i can buy stuff if i get toribash prime and stuf i make my own money im from kentucky, usa. basically been here since janurary since i joined feburary 1st 2009
Attached Files
bkwin.rpl (70.7 KB, 3 views)
hahahahapwn.rpl (24.5 KB, 3 views)
twinswordsjk.rpl (26.5 KB, 3 views)
getouttahere.rpl (46.6 KB, 3 views)
dudeawesomedude.rpl (35.4 KB, 3 views)
split.rpl (40.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by JesseBean; Aug 9, 2009 at 07:52 AM.