Toribash
WIP

Ducky, your replay had some decent manips, but the dm is where the replay, sort of, had a downfall. Personally, I like chest dm's, decaps, or boomhits.
Attached Files
Marco~#Decimate.rpl (57.6 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Estimax; Dec 12, 2014 at 12:55 PM.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Really nice vid. Just gonna be honest and say that your replays are the ones that need work. I realized you have just started in this and considering that, they are great. As I said before, just arm DM's aren't enough. A chest DM or a decap is much preferred.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
Really nice vid. Just gonna be honest and say that your replays are the ones that need work. I realized you have just started in this and considering that, they are great. As I said before, just arm DM's aren't enough. A chest DM or a decap is much preferred.

Yeah... I've been practicing, so I hope I can get some cool replays done in the future.
BY THE POWER OF KALI LINUX!
"Hi Orko." -Me (12-03-18)
WIP

Ducky, your replay had some decent manips, but the dm is where the replay, sort of, had a downfall. Personally, I like chest dm's, decaps, or boomhits.

Great replay.

The opener had way more potential and you could of gotten much more spin from it.

Great Decap , you should of posed or relaxed all in the end instead of holding all.

Nice replay dood you should post more here.

I never posted this here so here it is.
Attached Files
~M-GLO.rpl (177.3 KB, 27 views)
i am the best in toribash
That vid is amazing. 10/10 would rewatch

Thanksssss mannn
BY THE POWER OF KALI LINUX!
"Hi Orko." -Me (12-03-18)
It didn't seem like there was a lot of sync, but great video
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog