Toribash
i am totally active. well i am now. i switch lives. i might live with mom, and then i might live with dad. we switch off. mom has a laptop and desktop. and dad has a desktop.
I ♥ BenDover
every 5 days, if anyone applies, i will check. and then at the end of the 5 days, i will make a post of people that need to be added to the roster cuz i got the 5 tc. but if u all read the edited post on the join requirements, i want 10 tc. the clan has many members. and 10 tc is good. but i want u to send me 5 tc and then send 5 to ganks for all his hard work. ganks is a real nice guy and deserves something. but i want chuck taken off the roster. he has not been active in a while.
I ♥ BenDover
well i am also official. but i am gonna need some time. we just took off and we might not be ready. but an alliance might attract members. i am gonna think really hard. i should have an answer in about 3 days
I ♥ BenDover
kay i know a lot of people that want to join my clan but are bellow belt requirements so i can tell them bout ur clan and that should get u more members.