Toribash
One of my favorite saves corrupted today :| I had a not so secret secret underwater sphere of glass as my house, and the walkway to it was lighted by lava.

I think you can find it :v
Damn, I would be pretty pissed off if I had a house like that and it corrupted.

Also, multiplayer survival, can't fucking wait.

I can see some people being dicks unless they implement something to sort of counter it, such as getting buckets of lava (if thats possible?) or water and flooding their home.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Damn, I would be pretty pissed off if I had a house like that and it corrupted.

Also, multiplayer survival, can't fucking wait.

I can see some people being dicks unless they implement something to sort of counter it, such as getting buckets of lava (if thats possible?) or water and flooding their home.

Yeah, you can bucket lava. But the soultion would be to make your house impenetrable so they can't get in to flood it in the first place :P
With you saying that, i'm guessing they put something in so that others can't destroy your own materials... or?
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
I think it's better to hide things in discreet places when survival multi player drops.

This.
Unless you make a public building, some people had a public castle idea, a public crafting area, etc.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I'm beginning to think that maybe a private match would be better where you just play with your friends, lol.