Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Saxum

Balo takes the spear butt to the chest and falls to the ground and just stares for a moment before standing and leaving.

After a few moments he loops around the walls looking for a second entrance.
Last edited by Enzu; May 26, 2012 at 02:18 PM.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Saxum

To the back of the manor grounds a wall appears climbable and leads directly to the back entrance of the manor house, guarded only by a bored looking watchman standing by the kitchen exit.
Saxum

Balo grabs a rock from the ground and climbs the wall.

Hurm

He throws the rock into a nearby bush to make enough noise for a distraction, using said distraction to run to the door and enter.
---------------
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Saxum

The kitchens are empty, stoves and spits empty and cold. There are no sounds from the doors in the kitchen leading into the manor; it's likely too insulated to allow much noise in or out. It's likely that anyone of interests is in the main room.
Saxum

Balo clings to the shadows staying low.

Now the fun part.

He heads for the main room keeping his eyes and ears sharp and his feet light.
---------------
-----------------------
Saxum

Peaking through an entrance to a hall, the main room is visible, adorned heavily with fanciful tables, tapestries, paintings, lacquered chests, and more. A silver chandelier illuminates the room brightly.

In the middle, a conference is held between two finely dressed men, surrounded by five or so guardsmen. One of them wears a silver coat with white scrolls and dark leggings and boots. His face is that of patient firmness and betrays little of his thoughts, enhanced more by closely cropped dark hair. The other man, fair haired and dressed in a silky fancy green coat, worn as if slept in and somewhat undone, instead has a dreary expression and sad dullness to the eyes. Red around them signifies recent sobbing. He's most likely the merchant, Amastice. Their voices are low, and Amastice seems to be muttering, allowing nothing understandable to be heard.
Saxum

Balo waits quietly for the meeting to end trying to listen to anything he can.
---------------
-----------------------
Saxum

After a while, a pouch of what seems to be coin is exchanged from Amastice to the man, who then nods and pats the merchant's shoulders, probably reassuringly, then mutters something and leaves with the guardsmen. Amastice goes to a chair and slumps into it dejectedly, staring at nothing.
Saxum

Balo pops out of the shadows after the mans leaves.

"Sir I got past the guards and mean you no harm, I only offer help."

Man I REALLY hope this doesn't end with a dagger to the gut.
---------------
-----------------------
Saxum

Amastice turns his head to Balo swiftly, a fire in his eyes briefly. His hand twitches, perhaps towards his belt, but then the dejected expression returns, along with a new one... acceptance, maybe?

"Are you here to kill me? Well, you said not, so maybe get a report? Well, I'm in no mood to contemplate any news."