Toribash
Scheczudio put me up to the task of making a hold all heli kick. I don't think heli is something I am good at, but I hope someone can make heads or tails of it. It might be that heli's were not ment to be hold all.
Attached Files
H.A. heli II.rpl (16.5 KB, 14 views)
Jojo heli - Fracturess uke's abs. I think the max speed of the kick is

Jojo heli punch - if the first kick misses, you can easily follow it up with a powerful punch
Relax the shoulder on the right arm (the punching arm) to make it go lower :3
Attached Files
jojo heli.rpl (24.9 KB, 10 views)
jojo heli punch.rpl (22.2 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by scheczudio; Feb 4, 2009 at 05:02 AM.
[A L P H A]
this is my wushu move atm what i do with my moves i make it so i has the same beginning but different endings i can make it attack in front of me or attack up but the attacking up one isn't that good
Attached Files
killer3366 move3.rpl (25.1 KB, 10 views)
1 killermove ammended.rpl

okay ammended your move killer, it should be more multipurpose now,

the punch isn't so strong but a little more emphasis is put on the kick which is now slightly higher and should ruin any high flyers day, the punch was quite high and was too far forward to be useful versus most people, especially at that height - it's now lowered to waist height and you should find it more useful and accurate.

oh and that leg comes back round, wonderfully shown with a nice double tap on uke, offcourse not every fight will allow it round but it's nice to have another option,

the opener should give you a good start if not kill and puts you in a good place to carry on with whatever you please.

or in theory atleast, try it out mp.
Last edited by Nikelaos; Feb 4, 2009 at 08:35 PM.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
nice, still think the high blow comes in too late but too be fair most good players stay close to the ground so it works well to keep momentum.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Hi. I really want to improve on these two openers. I like them because they are 3 turn moves that keep me at a far enough distance to avoid sweeps and what not.

The problem is that newwushu4 leaves me increadibly vulnerable during the "attack" as I pretty much just fly at them :/

I think newwushu5 has more potential, but again by the time I would make contact I would be pretty wide open.

Here they are, I am also working on them, so if I get any breakthroughs I will post them
Attached Files
NewWushu4.rpl (27.6 KB, 7 views)
NewWushu5.rpl (19.2 KB, 9 views)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.