Toribash
TORIBASH

ME, MYSELF, AND I
Hi there! (Stuff with the * are the optional ones) *My real name is Michael Isaac Domanais(Thus giving my name, MiD). *My age is 12. *I play soccer and basketball and I live at the Philippines. I'm a Grade 7 student. I have been playing Toribash for 5 months already. I am very active. *My skype is migy.domanais. I also have Steam and my username there is [JKH] M.I.D. My competitive mods are Judo and any kind of Aikido (ABD, Greykido). I have an alt named MiD15 and is still a white belt(I don't use that account much)My previous clan was DL(Different Light) and I left because no-one was active... You need me for clan wars for I am very competitive and very good at fighting... Thank you and have a good day
Last edited by MiD02; Mar 21, 2015 at 07:41 AM.
it looks like that u didnt put to much effort on ur app.
add more information. if u cant then u r denied
-----
i think u r 100% denied because u r not active on the forum.
just wait for other members vote
Last edited by Mattkit5; Mar 21, 2015 at 06:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
not so much effort put in the app. I am sorry, this from a player who was twice admin on a minecraft server and did an awesome job.
[RE-APP]
*Belt Black belt
*competitive mods Mushu or Sambo
*Alts None
*Previous clans Kawaii (its) and aloof
*Why you left those previous clans Because I felt I could be of better use here
*Why WE need you! Because Im a skilled GFX designer and I can 3-d animate also Im on daily.

Optionals:
*real life name( Kyle honeycutt
*real life age 16
*Something cool about you! I Play for a mlg COD team and Im a linebacker for my highschool football team
*player card
*skype Aero.nexus
*Replays(sp or mp)
*Country & GMT United states (KY)

Free form time! i am 16 years old and Live in Madisonville KY united states I am black belt and I am very skilled in mushu and sambo (some akido)Sorry about not having the top part in free form But I think I would be valuable to your clan because I am a GFX desi And I can 3-d animate I am also on daily and can be a part of the clan activities whenever, My past clans would be Kawaii, (left because they framed me) Its a clan (left becuase they were in active (Aloof because they weren't really fun) Im a linebacker for my highschool football team and I like to skate board (or surf)
My replays below are sub par but I am capable of being a good player and Im Really good friends with Reliks and hes the one who refered to me (I left athens with him) So thats about it for my app thanks for your time <3

Also you can view my replays on page 16 of this forum and stuff
(:_:)
I make Avatars PM me
Clan Application
TORIBASH

My Tori Hope you like him

ME, MYSELF, AND I
Hi there! (Stuff with the * are the optional ones) *My real name is Michael Isaac Domanais(Thus giving my name, MiD). *My age is 12. *I play soccer and basketball and I live at the Philippines. I'm a Grade 7 student. I have been playing Toribash for 5 months already. I am very active. *My skype is migy.domanais. I also have Steam and my username there is [JKH] M.I.D. My competitive mods are Judo and any kind of Aikido (ABD, Greykido). I have an alt named MiD15 and is still a white belt(I don't use that account much). My previous clan was DL(Different Light) and I left because no-one was active... You need me for clan wars for I am very competitive and very good at fighting and I will become a friend to everyone in this clan. I am very polite and kind and, of course, a true friend to all. I am nice guy but I also have my moments ;). I can always be trusted and will always try my best when fighting.

Thank you and have a good day
Last edited by MiD02; Mar 21, 2015 at 09:37 AM.
Originally Posted by OmegaALT View Post
*Previous clans Kawaii (its) and aloof

Hope you cool guys over at Vibe mind my posting here, but I just wanted to say that OmegaALT forgot to add us into his previous clans. Just thought you would want to know, maybe it'll help him maybe it won't.

*just tryin to help ya out Omega ;) <3<3<3 (don't want you forgetting anything)
Last edited by Submerge; Mar 21, 2015 at 09:39 PM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Thanks Submerge, any feedback on possible recruits is always important!

OmegaALT: can you give us a small preview of what art you've done etc? I'd like to have a look! neutral feel atm

MiD02: Might have a test in-game to see how you play, your app was brief. neutral feel atm.