Toribash
Yeah, Wii U seems to be kinda fun, but once I tried it in one of these multi-media-supermarkets I didnt really get the hang of it I was busy looking from screen to screen almost the whole time ;) But Bayonetta was soo much fun, I'd love to play the sequal.
And: LoL isn't the only thing I play, no worries
But one of my problems when my t.v stops working for some reason, I move it to another t.v where people are watching, so a Wii U can help. Heard you can play off of your Wii U gamepad screen.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Wii U is basically like playing the wii with an ipad. I would much rather play one of my old hand held devices.
Also, since microsoft made changed the way xbox one can play games, and how you can resell it like you used to be able to. More people pre-ordered the Xbox than PS4. I don't understand people.
A hasbeen like the rest
I guess they tried to make the Wii U kind of like the DS with a second screen where you can use touch-controls and see other stuff.

Helpful quote

I guess because it's something new.

Helpful quote

Well that is why everything becomes so big. Just like the new Call of Duty games. They haven't been good in years, but people buy them because they are Call of Duty games. Just like why people buy Beats by Dre or Macs. It is all about the name brand.
A hasbeen like the rest
I don't know if CoD: Ghosts will be the same or something new. But, I'm still getting BattleField 4.

Helpful quote

I like battlefield for the physics. My favorite part about the game is the sniping and how the bullet drops. Overall, it is a fun game and you are able to do a lot more in multiplayer than cod.
A hasbeen like the rest
Sniping? I really suck at sniping...

Helpful quote