Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

im a black belt im epic im nice i like donating im a black belt like to help other people im on every day if not every 2days i like to have fun and level up i like money! I now people that have money i can borrow im canadian and i like NYAN CATS!!!!!!! I want to join Oblivion because its cool and zinzirius is a cool guy> so invite me :P
-----
riting a freeform application is encouraged. These questions are meant to be guidelines only.

===Contact information:

--- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email:

--- List your alternate accounts:

---(insert any other relevant contact information requirement here)

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.

=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you?

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game/on the forum/on IRC?

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.

Fun Questions

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?

--- Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
Last edited by tictacky2; Apr 1, 2013 at 02:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Damn, he really just pasted it and read none of it.
I'm just going to say no now rather than later.

Thank you ticktacky2 for your interest.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Administrator of Oblivion. Former Administrator of RIP.
Blank Das Keyboard, Arch, J, Erlang, Haskell - You can always be better.
Yeah. Tick, there are answer fields for a reason.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Freeform is encouraged, though it's not a bad idea to at least look at the questions :P Sorry, but no. I'll never find out what turns into 'hompo' unless somebody sends it to me off-site xD All these april fools jokes, and it's still march! Time zones lol
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
quite a few of us hanging out on the twinswords tourney, come say hi
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Raven, it is the letters B O and X... B.O.X turns into hompo.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
BOX? lol ok then xP
Last edited by KingRa7en; Apr 2, 2013 at 12:42 AM.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
I dont know why but it keeps saying i am hampa i keep logging in with my right username and password so until i get this fixed you probably wont here from me much.
Its April fools man
I'm called H a m p a
on my board
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?