Toribash
... ._. bork that's cruel, and @mega calm down mate, we can't all be as fortunate as you in getting girlfriends/fiances. Bork seriously, try to be nicer, or voting begins.

As for rule 34 fuck that, rule 46 ftw hahahaha

i DRAW that shit boy
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
Originally Posted by Bork View Post
Holy shit that .gif is awesome.
*Saves/Multi-Spams*
And I was in a rush this morning when I posted that.
Meant to say: She's good looking xDDDD.
@Gynx, I suck @ trolling, Therefore, this ain't trolling, I was just messing around, but yeah, I got the message.

Also, that is an irrelephant. So what? You wrote something that ended up causing mega a whole shitload of pain.
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
Okay I must have missed the point where the clan could hold a vote to kick someone without first consulting myself or Gynx? Shadodance once again, your opinion on who joins and who gets kicked from DeM isn't exactly on my "to care about" list however I will acknowledge it.. Oh and use the edit button m8. Now please stop fighting, its done and over with, we don't need this drug on any more. Jesus christ I leave for 24 hours and I come back to this lol.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Lady good call also sorry for not realizing that I should have just said to pm you or gynx if they had concerns
Originally Posted by shazarava View Post
If you aren't trolling then you have a complete lack of social skills and common sense.

Note:
Troll: Jim
FailTroll: Bork
(☞゚∀゚)☞
I bet Jim is a shit troll, you just look up to him like a little girl because he's the only one you know.

@LadyDeath; I'm all for the clan organising polls about kicking people, after all, we have the final say. Not them. Plus, it stops us babying them.
collect snots from the nose
Agreed, but no one gets kicked until we hae our final say. And I won't have a single player picked out and roasted/trolled by mobs of our clannies like DR used to do. They'd have 5-8 people make a poll about one person and all they would do was bitch and bag on that person on that thread. I won't have it. If you want someone kicked I'd prefer that each side had an equal chance at defending themselves. Unless they just do something stupid and you kick them yourself.

(You have that right ya know lol you are mah right hand man.)
(Hive people only, haha!)
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
I bet Jim is a shit troll, you just look up to him like a little girl because he's the only one you know.

Harsh.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
sorry I should have asked first V.V Im just feed up with bork's shit...I forgive him for now but I wont have anything to do with him...