Toribash
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
Cracked is fine, you just need 1.7.10 version. It should update itself when you start. Let's talk about that in IRC-

Are you into some nice, small Indie games?

Btw when I talked to you last time we played about the mistakes in BF3, I recognised that it's far not as perfect as I thought. Knife animations instead of CS style, Squadsspawnspam when you are infront of an enemy, baseraping don't get punished, some stupid weapons are overpowered..
Like the M16A3. Build in USA for a higher fire rate, instead of accuracy, jamming all the way. There's like no comparison to the G36 in a real statistics, it easily scores alike though

And talking about inequality, the helicopters physics were exactly the same at the beginning. They updated the russian heli to a big airpig than and also made the jets get hit by any rocket, even if a jet is coming infront and than shoots when he passes; Superrocket takes a 180° turn and fucks you though

And a point that I will never understand is that they made ammunition boxes refill your explosions. Every core gamer knows the metro matches, were they stand the whole round on a far spot shooting the nubetubes (granate launchers)
It was a big mistake back in Battlefield 2 and they still left it in the game.

They don't need to make a perfect game anymore. They only need to make as much money as they can

And at this point, I need to mention Blizzard with their classic Game Diablo 2.
They still sell the game. Mine is just more than a half year old. And they have problems with the whole European Battlenet Servers. Nobody can play atm.

Since. two. fucking. weeks

Metro map in bf3 was fucking hell if you were attacking. You could rush in, kill 4 people with shotgun and it didn't change anything becasue there were another 48128490218412 people camping.