Toribash

DarkCause's App

I'm dying right now.

No, sorry.
Origin Application
Hello Members of Origin I am HyperBlood I would like to apply for Origin It would be a honor here is my application

Why I want to join: Well I have been looking for a new clan to join for about a month now i found origin I really would enjoy being in my Second clan after I left Impulse for a more well lets say advanced clan. I didnt want anything like WAPOW or Nitro they were up #1 and #2 i wanted something good for me like origin otherwise this is the reaction of other toris once they see me other tori: AHHHH HE IS IN WAPOW or HE IS IN NITRO NOO HE WILL DESTROY US ALL !: And well that would happen and nobody will try there best against me i do not want that im always out for a new challenge!!!

[SIZE="6"] All About Me!

Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Food: Chicken Fried Grilled Etc.
Favorite Drink: S'mores frappachino
Favorite home made smoothie: Oreo Shake
Hobbys: VideoGames Tv Science etc.
Social Life: Im good with people horrible with animals that are bigger than a cat
TV provider: Dish
Favorite Brand: Sony
Favorite console or console series: PlayStation
Favorite PC videogame (other than toribash): Spore
Favorite Mobile Device Brand: Apple!

[SIZE="6"]What I can Contribute to the clan Well im on toribash everyday unless im out of home i can socialize with you guys go on forums and more !

[SIZE="6"] Favorite mods: Jousting Twinswords mp Freerunbattle etc.

[SIZE="6"] What im good at: Im Amazing at jousting im pretty good at twinswords i am also good with free run parkour sparring and stuff like that

[SIZE="6"]What I dont play alot at all: Mushu aikido judo erthtk2 or anything like that i dont really play so im not that good at it but i can certainly learn from all of you hows about it?

[SIZE="6"]Friends in toribash: Well i have alot of friends especially from impulse my old clan theres bosstori jeff7 calebmoore FLIGHT1991 etc.

[SIZE="6"]My Experience in toribash: well i got this game less than a year ago to my surprise i got the hang of it pretty quick nowadays i destroy people casually get defeated and have a lot of fun!

Misc: Purple Monkeys Run Wild in the Red forest
Originally Posted by HyperBlood View Post
Hello Members of Origin I am HyperBlood I would like to apply for Origin It would be a honor here is my application

Why I want to join: Well I have been looking for a new clan to join for about a month now i found origin I really would enjoy being in my Second clan after I left Impulse for a more well lets say advanced clan. I didnt want anything like WAPOW or Nitro they were up #1 and #2 i wanted something good for me like origin otherwise this is the reaction of other toris once they see me other tori: AHHHH HE IS IN WAPOW or HE IS IN NITRO NOO HE WILL DESTROY US ALL !: And well that would happen and nobody will try there best against me i do not want that im always out for a new challenge!!!

[SIZE="6"] All About Me!

Social Life: Im good with people horrible with animals that are bigger than a cat

[SIZE="6"]What I can Contribute to the clan Well im on toribash everyday unless im out of home i can socialize with you guys go on forums and more !

[SIZE="6"] What im good at: Im Amazing at jousting im pretty good at twinswords i am also good with free run parkour sparring and stuff like that

[SIZE="6"]What I dont play alot at all: Mushu aikido judo erthtk2 or anything like that i dont really play so im not that good at it but i can certainly learn from all of you hows about it?

[SIZE="6"]Friends in toribash: Well i have alot of friends especially from impulse my old clan theres bosstori jeff7 calebmoore FLIGHT1991 etc.

[SIZE="6"]My Experience in toribash: well i got this game less than a year ago to my surprise i got the hang of it pretty quick nowadays i destroy people casually get defeated and have a lot of fun!

I don't Have reason to say yes,
I don't Have Reason to say No,
So that means My vote is neutral.

[SIZE="6"] All About Me!

It's a good thig that you saw the first post...
My vote will be neutral for now, but it's more a yes than a no.
I have to test you in game.
Hyperblood: wish there could be more info about your life in Toribash, paragraphs are quite weird imo, tried to make your text big to make the app look larger (which is annoying imo), grammar could be better though I know English isn't your mother tongue. I say no.

[SIZE="6"] All About Me!

Stop making it look bigger. It's fine as it is.
A lot of unnecessary details.

I think I'm going to vote no.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
HyperBlood: I guess you got rejected with this app, try to put more details in it, don't make it look big if there is nothing inside next time.
Thank you for your app.
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
HyperBlood: I guess you got rejected with this app, try to put more details in it, don't make it look big if there is nothing inside next time.
Thank you for your app.

woah not yet he didnt he only has 1 no and 2 neutrals
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...

[SIZE="6"] All About Me!

personally I don't know how to feel about your app. The quality wasn't the best yet you give us same info. Going to have to go with neutral.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather