Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Would it be fine if I gave away the clan to a friend and see if activity progresses? I don't want to see this waste of a board.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Not that it would be a waste. It would go to the Dead Clans section for all people to look at. They could all go, "ooh" and "ahh" and it could just rest in peace.
Which is personally what I would do. Giving a clan away, in my opinion, is pointless. It's like letting the legacy go and ruining what you had to remember it by.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Right then, I guess I'll make some last minute changes to see if I can get this clan more active.

EDIT: I have recruited Shopaw, wishing he can bring fourth activity. I hope you can give us this last chance. I'd like Lucker to be removed from moderators and replaced with Shopaw. Thanks so much. ;)
Last edited by OfUnknown; Jun 21, 2010 at 01:44 PM.
Reneisance
Firstly, probably no one's going to read this as we are inactive as hell. I have made a decision to give moderator and co-leader rights to Shopaw, he's an active member and I hope he can save our disaster we are facing here. So, welcome aboard the crew Shopaw. ;)
Last edited by OfUnknown; Jun 23, 2010 at 03:28 AM.
Greetings. :> Hope you guys can post a lot more from now on.
Last edited by OfUnknown; Jun 21, 2010 at 04:24 PM.
Win Ratio
I Bet i have the best win ratio of the clan, EVAAH!

Win ratio: 2.000
Sensei achievemnt, noob luck achievement, rising star achievement, violence perfected achievement.