Toribash
'kay can you direct me to the nearest pot of BOILING NOOBNESS!?!

don't ignore this post ;P
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
That was one of the weirdest 'lifts' I've ever seen.

Nice use of twist velocity, and a pretty accurate (lol lucky he came flying to you) decap kick. You have nice transitions into barrel rolls. So it's all good except for the ending (you barrel rolled, ricocheted off the floor, and proceeded to stone for the last few frames in that strange pose.)

7/10

Squeeze Play
I think it's my third most painful-looking decap. Just pain-looking.
I also think the decap was probably the highlight of the replay. >_< Unless you like joints flying really high..
Attached Files
a-jv squeeze play.rpl (198.2 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by joonveen; Mar 3, 2009 at 11:24 AM.
7/10 um yeah, i would have seriously just been totally happy if you left that crap out at the end, eh idk maybe not but it was stiff and not so awesome

the decap though was lol and fun to just rewatch frame by frame. i would also be extremely happy if instead of sort of kicking the head off, when you contract the knees you would bring yourself to the head and do an "ass attack" >.>

anyways this is my second madman i ever made, from like a year ago, i never really got it rated so i thought i should post it, insult it as much as you like, i won't feel bad cause it's from such a long time ago :o
Attached Files
000 madman.rpl (168.7 KB, 18 views)
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
nice replay... a bit much grabbing, but i canīt do it much better myself^^

8/10

and donīt say, that this looks casual this time^^
Attached Files
N4U neckslap.rpl (74.5 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Not4You; Mar 4, 2009 at 08:20 PM.
Iīm a German Member of (ORMO) and GMF
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED IN THIS THREAD
I liked the general feel of the replay and, to be honest, didn't see that decap coming in the way you managed it. Props for that.
One or two 'stiff' movements in the replay (particularly near the end) and it could've done with a bit more action but what there was, looked good.

7.5/10
(would've gone up if there was a bit more to chew on, whether it be manipulation, more dismemberments, dancing, etc.)

Yeah, here's some random one I made earlier. Please don't take it too seriously.
Attached Files
haha i know the replay from chez, so its nothin special. but the decap and the "body-rebuilt" was nice so 9/10

im still grabbing alot =/
Attached Files
%Aikas fluid one isnt it.rpl (420.1 KB, 19 views)
%Aikas gogoop final.rpl (261.0 KB, 21 views)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Stylish moves there I must say, loved the opening boomhit, the style and the smoothness of your movements. If I had to criticise anything, then it'd be the following:
  • Near the start of the replay where you hit the ground with your hand, the smoothness you had built up at the start was 'nudged' a bit.
  • The semi-kick around frame 300 seemed a bit out of place with the lack of dismemberment or general damage it caused (even though you may have only used it to get the leg into a posable position).
  • Little bit of twitching around getting into the pose there.

I'm being critical now though, good replay there.
9/10

Anyway, this replay features me sticking to a fifty turnframe rule (as you can probably tell from the title).
Attached Files
Last edited by Tamer0; Mar 6, 2009 at 02:28 AM.
that was really good for a fifty turnframe replay

i edited my replays some more and got this
it fixes the last two things in your list but i didnt do anything about the hand touching the ground
Attached Files
Last edited by spike6599; Mar 6, 2009 at 02:53 AM.
Proud member of ORMO and [T]