Toribash
Originally Posted by collosus12 View Post
*waits patiently*

These things take awhile since all members have to post their opinion. Should be done by tomorrow or the day after. Please hang in there
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
These things take awhile since all members have to post their opinion. Should be done by tomorrow or the day after. Please hang in there

hey i wanna join
i`m 15
locations:Kiev,Ukraine
em, i like to spar dat my fav mod
its my alt and i have 4+2 in all
i hope you will acept me in ur clan or i will dye D
My in-game name is Clux, belt is brown, this acc. is an alt, but I abandoned my main account and am trying to have a fresh start, and my GMT is -5. Alright so here it goes, I'm a pretty nice guy I can say and sometimes really crazy, but I'm serious when needed, I often play aikido and abd, but I can say I have knowledge in ninjutsu, rk-mma, and lenshu, and I'm starting to like and discover new other mods, I like to join this clan because of the fun, activeness, and a somewhat you guys are like family, I think if get in this clan, and know you guys better and make friends with ya'll then, I'll be very happy, I can benefit this clan by forum activeness, not in-game but I can say I'm also active in-game. That's it, I hope for the best
Well...
Hello Again to all my Friends
Together we can play some Toribash:B
My
Name
Is
*Christian*
Im 15 Years Old:a
Im a 5Dan Black Belt(In Toribash in Real life im a Yellow Belt u.u)
Things About My self?
Well i wanna be a Dj Professional:a i play toribash but i leave it for a time like Pssssssssssss 7Months?Im From Mexico,BC,Tijuana In the Frontier with E.U.A.
GMT:-7
Anything else i feel is needed?
Money Money is Always Needed:B
If you need test In-Game:Tell me whit time im gonna be more on Forum
Test On-Forum:Well im gonna be Aprox.:1 or 2 hours nah maybeh 4hours per Day:B
And...
Nope i Dont have Skype Chan chan :a
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues