Ranking
I left it for Toribash (:

I didn't even play the game a lot. I just went crazy with marketing. I had like 2000g in lvl 30. I think I was named Vooljim. With one of them.

Also, I think my brother has raided with you a few times, Faint.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
When i was like maybe 10 or 11 or 9 i used to play WoW like there was no tomorrow. I loved that game. I met alot of great people on that game and some cool secrets. My name was Ridkir, a LV 48 Hunter with not alot of money and i had a rare pet that you can get from a quest glitch( i think the name was like eechyena, its a white tiger from the Xroads) and a few other pets like a raptor. The last day I played was with this Awesome guy i met that day and we pretty much did all the quests in the hinterlands or winterlands(iforget which one). i was so sad that my days were over but if i had a chance to get back into it i think i would deny it. i was hooked on that game that i woke up very early just to play. I miss you WoW </3.
I want to get it, but its 120 bucks and 15 more bucks a month. Too expensive for me atm.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
I had a few 80s. Then I got hacked last August. Best thing that has happened to me.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Well when I first started WoW I was terribly misguided by one of my friends. Didn't know what I was doing at all, but I managed to reach lvl 55 on my warrior. After that I soon realized that my warrior was a piece of crap, so I made a dk. By then I knew pretty much everything about the game. About a month or so later I managed to reach lvl 85.
Everything was going good till I realized I wasnt doing the dps I was suppose to be doing at that lvl. Which made me dislike my dk.

After that I decided to stop playing WoW completely, but now I have decided to come back.

I currently created a new character on the realm of Silvermoon. The name ofthis character is Frozenlove. The current lvl of this Char is 52.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zenlove/simple
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Recruit-a-Friend triple xp goes all the way to 80 now. Are there any people who want to return or start a new account and level some toons with me?
back from the dead
Someone gave me a trial version of the game.. It's really fun, but whenever I do quests(missions, or whatever you call it) it gives me an arrow on where to go, then it disappears then returns, but tells me to go the opposite way it told me to go a second ago.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Quit before WOTLK, started again with my gf during cata, quit, waiting for guild wars 2 now.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
humpdy bumpy super hump!

aight so i just started playing like 4 days ago, and i got

Warrior Tauren lvl 23 with 60g proffesions; skinning leatherwork
Mage lvl 25 with like 7g D: professions: none D:

i play like 10 hours a day lol, and i wanna play with some of you (yeah i suck :<)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...