Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I duppose he joined while waitinf for someone to respond.
I cant blame him
Swyne's alt;
In case you are fucking retarded.
I say yes to matcool.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
ok lol
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
  1. Your in-game name: Diltoriya
  2. Your belt(min brown belt): 6th dan Black Belt
  3. Your skills: I'm good at judo, aikido, and decent at wushu.
  4. Why you want to join (About 30 words[must be convincing]): I want to join because I'm in need of a clan that has a good rep, likes to have fun, and isn't really uptight; and I from the looks of it, this clan suits my personality perfectly.
  5. Any replays you wish us to see(only original mod or regular in game mods No Twin sword , or instagib mods.): Not the best replays but I have done a lot better in game and can prove it to you if you want.
  6. Any of your artwork you would like us to see: N/a (haven't made a decent texture in about 3 years)
  7. How active on forums: Very. 10+ post per day, just in Art/Texture and Market.
  8. How active in game: Very. After school for around 3-6 hours. Weekends for about the whole weekend.
  9. Min posts 100: 1536
  10. Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game: I have a great understanding of both the Forums and the Game.
  11. Anything else you want us to know: I quit for about 2 and 1/2 years. Just got back about 2 weeks ago and I am learning how things work very fast.
Attached Files
tourny WINNAR.rpl (43.7 KB, 4 views)
so pro.rpl (30.5 KB, 4 views)
lucky motherfucker.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
noob beatdown.rpl (65.3 KB, 4 views)
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
ill say yes just keep being active.

edit what you talking about
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=275715
those heads aren't bad those are starter heads and now with the 512 textures you should have some fun with it.
Last edited by hhu80; Jun 7, 2011 at 06:42 AM.