Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by blazeir View Post
Name:blazeir
Beltqi:black 109 to 2nd dan
Skillz:aikido,judo,wushu
What can you do for clan:Anything
Who invited you:noone

What's the point of applying for a clan with out putting anytime or effort into a application.

Did you even read the first post?

I bet you did not. I bet you anything you have not been in irc yet like it tells you to.

Try again some other time and please for the love of god put effort and time into your application.
-----
Originally Posted by blazeir View Post
Ill take it the opinions are all basicilyy aying no?

When you come up with a application like that what do you expect? Kind of looked like you were expecting us them just to let you in.
Last edited by PLN; Mar 11, 2011 at 07:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
War_Elite: Mind answering a few questions:

Nationality:
First language:
Define suffrage (without using google, I will be able to tell if you've cheated):
If you could go anywhere on holiday, where would you go?
If you could take any chick in the world with you, who would you take?
Any sports that you are particularly interested in?
Any other hobbies?
Feel free to post it all paragraphed as if you were writing it without me telling you :L.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am a Hispanic male.
My first language was English.
I am sure suffrage is the the right to vote.
I would go to the Santa Monica beach in LA because I have been there once and I loved it. I would get a hotel close to the beach so I did not have to drive far.
I would take my girl friend because she awesome and she has wanted to go for a long time.
I play soccer, I made the varsity team for my high school while I was a freshmen and have stayed a starter sense then.
Just playing this game and soccer.
My Application
Name: moeTHEpR0
Belt/rank:blue belt 8834 rank
user card:
Why you want to join?:because i want to be in cool clan like this and to be in my first clan and to be in my friend clan eD.
if someone invited you who?:eD invited me (not in invitation he write me)
why we whould to pick you?:because i am cool and friendly and i will be nice in this clan please
something about you'r self:my name is alex and i am from USA United States Of America and i am 13 age i am searching for a clan many time so i whould you will be pick me please voted me yes if you like it and if not vote no.
/me LOVE ALL!
Okay, stop saying I invited you guys.

Asking me "cn I jion [r]aid))" and I reply " Go ahead and make an app" isn't me inviting you.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم