Toribash
lol looking good EJM, but your going to want to download a new texture pack so it dont look so ugly ;)
-----
EJM my server doesn't require you to pay for MC to be in it =P so if you wanna test for me that'd be awesome

@Kuna Delete it dude =\ or some forum mod
Last edited by kingpin; Oct 24, 2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
I would test it for you. And are you sure that it doesn't require an account or something?

Anyway tell me what I should do to get it.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Add me on skype and we'll go from there My skype name is Daverockmee1
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
EJM that's actually impressive for a first world, very organized and well planned out.

Kingpin, sometimes your level of intelligence worries me...
I go and change the posted name so your real name doesn't get out there, then you go and post your skype name.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Believe me, it took a lot of deaths to get that place done. I really do mean a lot! Probably around 50 iron ingots lost :3 I'm down to my last 2 right now xD
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

hah just wait til you find diamond, you'll feel like Chuck Norris himself came into the game and blessed your pickaxe.
[Secret]AikidoKP

Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
EJM that's actually impressive for a first world, very organized and well planned out.

Kingpin, sometimes your level of intelligence worries me...
I go and change the posted name so your real name doesn't get out there, then you go and post your skype name.

Skype idc I already posted it in our skype thread =P but I dont want people calling me by name on TB makes me think I know them when I dont.
-----
Note to self, silverfish are a LOT more mean then I thought....
Last edited by kingpin; Oct 24, 2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bahahaha ohhh man I hate those things xD
I'm really curious to see the new dungeon parts though
[Secret]AikidoKP

Well I told EJM what I'm working on so ima go ahead and tell you guys, I'm making a horror house, 3 floors and 3 rooms per floor each with dif puzzles or enemies. I'm trying to get it out for halloween and let you all have a run through it =) just finishing th first floor up but the third room kinda killed me 20+ times and hard to fix it -.- damn silverfish hiding in mah stone. thank god I backed the server up
haha oh jeez. Are you using the general patch or have you upgraded it to 1.9? Because as far as I know, silverfish aren't part of 1.8
[Secret]AikidoKP