yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

IF ANYONE WANTS TO PARTICIPATE YOU HAVE TO GET UR 'RENDERS'' n today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what i mean by renders is

PLEASE CUT THE IMAGE URSELF

WE HARDLY GOT ANYTTIME LEFT

ALSO COULD SMONE HELP ME CUT OUT FOR THOSE WHO DONT ?
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
[MoMoM] The Challenge has Begun!
Greetings and Salutations my fellow Allies. I've started a fairly ambitious competition and thought I'd try and get everyone to join in the hope of expanding our Allied-Relations.

It has begun, and you may find it HERE

Originally Posted by Myself
[Weekly Mastery Of Mind Over Matter Challenge]
-MoMoM-
-------
Recently I got rsi in my right arm, so I decided to train my left hand to draw. I mentioned this as an idea for a weekly drawing comp in GATA & Omega boards to which it was quite popular. And Thus It Has Become So!

I thought this would be an interesting test of everyone's artistic skill in mind over matter and co-ordination. Because really, drawing skill is only in the mind, your hands just follow your thoughts and create muscle memory in comparison to your opposing hand which is never used and therefore never creates that muscle memory.

So anyone up for the challenge? Your not a real artist otherwise :P

-------

Each week I will select a theme or selection of words from which to create something, the catch is you are only allowed to use your non-dominant hand to draw.
Be it Digital or Paper is up to you.

Seeing as I intend to participate aswell winners will come down to a vote.
If say Comps start on a monday, submission on friday and voting over the weekend via open poll.

Seeing as there is no real way to determine if all entries are drawn by non-dominant hands it's really upto everyone to trust and keep it fair. But then of course the same has always been said of plagiarism too.

Week 1 is a Theme: DESTRUCTION

-------
There will be a continuous census of winners
You will progress up the MoMoM leader board by the points you earn through which weekly positions you achieve.

1st=30
2nd=20
3rd=10

Reaching certain milestones will earn you considerable rewards which also increase the higher your score. To which this is probably more challenging than other weekly comps because the weeks are all linked together into a continuous overall competition.

-------

[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Sorry guys but I can't play now. I'm banned from my comp and to show this my mom took my screen away -.-.. So I can't play. Though from 4th of April to 2 weeks I have a holiday, so if you can put me in then I would be grateful... Sorry for any inconvenience.
I suggest (only if I can be the champion then) that we reset my scores and start again. (I'm not telling that because I lost all my fights that I had,but because the people that didn't fight me yet may think its unfair, because they have to wait a lot.)

Also if I can't be the champion in my holidays, just put me at the end of the queue.
Thanks for your attention.

PS: This is my mom's comp.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Can someone please do my pic for me as I don't have shaders. :P

And cut it out, because I'm banned from my comp, and I won't be able to do it. :S

Thanks to the one that does it.

PS: this is my mom's comp.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
8OJ4N, if you have all pages done, why don't you post them?

I have them like a series of sketches and text, nothing more.
I have sent Galt page 6, then I changed my mind about it and now I have to redone whole thing... Probably after I get home tomorrow, and on Sunday I'll continue.
Here is the art that will not be in the comic, it will be deleted ;( cause I don't like ti, but as u can see I'm working, and u know how they say - those who work make mistakes...

This page is boring, to much two-dimensional, and it slows the pace of the story...

...And this clan meeting scene is just... stupid.
Back to the drawing board! ;)
Not horrible at all! Mine is 0.517! That probably means: I win one and lose two.
Two steps backward one step forward. Like a failed tango.