Toribash
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
This might sound crazy but could deaths dance and executioners work on katarina? Find out on the next episode of dragon ball z.

Isn't kat AP based?
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
Isn't kat AP based?

"Everything's a dido if youreveryone brave enough" falls in here.

Build an ad Kat like you would zed. Or have like dusk blade n' such. Idk, why not try it once?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
This might sound crazy but could deaths dance and executioners work on katarina? Find out on the next episode of dragon ball z.

She'll scale with it, but the passive is pretty useless since you have to deal physical damage to make use of it. Her abilities that do scale with AD turn it into magic damage so RIP. You still have some bleed tho. I don't know how that'll be much use. I guess E plus passive = anti burst?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
"Everything's a dido if youreveryone brave enough" falls in here.

Build an ad Kat like you would zed. Or have like dusk blade n' such. Idk, why not try it once?

Might aswell, seems interesting once you put it like that.
Last edited by Vishnu; May 24, 2016 at 04:28 AM.
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
Isn't kat AP based?

Morel and Hex Blade?

Wo forgot about that empty stat, still also worth a one timer lel?
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
AD kat was a sort of thing back in the day, then it shifted to hybrid, now its shifted to full AP, there haven't really been major changes, so AD kat might still work

Originally Posted by Kore View Post
AD kat was a sort of thing back in the day, then it shifted to hybrid, now its shifted to full AP, there haven't really been major changes, so AD kat might still work

brb playing ad kat
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post
brb playing ad kat

There's a guy on YouTube who regularly plays AD Kat top and shit. He's pretty gud.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Is fighter thresh still a thing? How is it applied? I tried it once and got like 700+ damage on my E passive, but I still didn't feel like I was doing much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]