yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok, Oyster, since doxa part gonna show latter your new set will be. As for Murm, i know he has new set but i used his old cause that is his trademark. This will be rule for anyone who change sets (heads). I will use those who look appropriate for this comic.
Squirrel there will be ninjas. That's all i can tell...
Grayve, u will see.
And yes, every island has it's guards, U three are just became one ;)
i wonder what the hunters will be.anyways best of luck bojan
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Overseer doesn't seem so special anymore, I remember when there were just three D:

Read what Murmayder and I typed. He's thinking about changing it. Be patient.

Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
i knoe what you mean. I say we create more ranks so that people dont have to much power. we have alot of people in high ranks and not enough low rank/regular members could we add jobs for specific people and ranks that need to be done every week so that our ranks dont seem meaning less? and i say we should set up a pay roll, not very much though, 5-10 tc, and I support that we do at the end of the week/month you donate 2% of what you have to clan bank, we need to make this clan like a machine and our treasure is our heart. These two ideas will promote an influx of more members and encourage in game activity because of the 2% quota.

P.S. I know this probably should have gone in the suggestions thread but.....

I'm against that idea personally. It's just circular. It neverends and nothing would get done. Maybe the stupider people might see the payrise and think 'Money! Ima join dis clan.', but why would you want those people in Piratez anyway? People who come to Piratez just for money = bad.
About it promoting ingame activity; it so would not. How on earth could giving people 10 tc promote ingame activity? It doesn't. Tc is a purely forum thing so if anything it would promote forum activity. I doubt it would promote anything at all though.

Originally Posted by ydnarano67 View Post
I was so depressed to see the ammount of OverSeers it seems like the only high up ranks are coleader and leader... why not put someof them at like first mate or something? because noone has those ranks...

Once again, shush. Murmayders forming an idea in his mind already on a plan of action. Be patient.

Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
so what do you think about my idea?

I think it's crap.
....fuck you fuck you fuck you in the ass.....with something HARD AND SAND PAPERY!!!

that last part wasnt necessary. you only out that there to put me down.

go eat a dick you ass hole
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
You all wanted promotions and most of you couldn't get any higher, so that's what you get.
In all honesty, there is no power difference in the ranks, the fact that this clan is a democracy proves it. I have the same power as everyone else, I just take care of everything and make sure some shit gets done and that everything stays in order.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I'm not swapping mods because if I change it npw then you may be better at the mod you wish to swap to which makes it unfair for those who have already vsed you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Ok, Oyster, since doxa part gonna show latter your new set will be. As for Murm, i know he has new set but i used his old cause that is his trademark. This will be rule for anyone who change sets (heads). I will use those who look appropriate for this comic.
Squirrel there will be ninjas. That's all i can tell...
Grayve, u will see.
And yes, every island has it's guards, U three are just became one ;)

I just added tribal shit to my old set lol:P
I still have the new set so it's all good dude
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
I'm not swapping mods because if I change it npw then you may be better at the mod you wish to swap to which makes it unfair for those who have already vsed you.

I vs-d Ong in aikidobigdojo.tbm, but I vs-d Grayve in normal aikido.. so what if I do a rematch with ong?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!