Toribash
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
I just consider all of you a bunch of text. That way I can deal with everybody easily.

Even myself?
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Nah, only people I've recently come in contact with. I've known you for almost a year now.

I know~ It's been a good year <3
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by iDreams View Post
What will it take for me to claim war commander back again?

beat mercy up for it in a duel to the death. :3 naw tho instresting to watch I think that applying like a normal person is more effective... and less bloody. Ive also decided that I am going to run for co-leader as well but if this happens and somehow am accepted I need for council replacements (hate and twisters leaving has left the council lacking members) also flutter said he would take my other place as head council (which again leaves more council member space)
Last edited by Fates; Aug 30, 2014 at 06:05 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Promote embryonic, he deserves it and others that I can't think of right now, I'm really tired.

I also am going to run for a co leader position if that wasn't known already, so we will need a new head recruiter as well if I am promoted.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Promote embryonic, he deserves it and others that I can't think of right now, I'm really tired.

I also am going to run for a co leader position if that wasn't known already, so we will need a new head recruiter as well if I am promoted.

yo ber ber check my promo app ;-D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by ethanetgh View Post
What will it take for me to be able to participate in wars?

just show up to one. I only didn't let you into that one war because it was tied and I was positive that mercy could win it. you where new I had no clue of your skill set.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
just show up to one. I only didn't let you into that one war because it was tied and I was positive that mercy could win it. you where new I had no clue of your skill set.

ok thanks, maybe me and u should get together one day and practice
Always Remember Where You Came From [Origin]Recruiter&Member