Toribash
Oh yeah, you gave me the good skins

I'll repay you one day...when I get a job.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Urgot goes 16/6/6 and we lose. He gets an S-. I go 21/3/9 and we win. I get an A+. Riot, your grading system is shit.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
The grading system is pretty complicated in the way it works. Depending on which champ you use in what role basically helps the grading system chose your grade. It depends on what position you are in on what champ, and then compares how you went with everyone else who has played that champ in that role. Or at least that's how I interpret it from one of the FAQ's written by riot.

Below is the FAQ I am talking about.

What goes into the grading system? How do you calculate it?

It’s based on the champion and role that you just played in a game. So, for example, we look at Annie mid differently to Annie support. We take a series of performance metrics and compare how you do to all other players in your region in your champion / position combination. It is percentile driven - so earning a high score means you performed in the top x% of players on that champ in that position. The grade itself governs the point gains.

Urf both games, I was ekko mid, he was urgy in bot lane. But still, grading system still sucks. I just want master 6 ;-;

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Is URF out for people whose weekend already started? I checked it today at 3 PM and it wasn't up :c
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Is URF out for people whose weekend already started? I checked it today at 3 PM and it wasn't up :c

Iirc. It goes up at 3 in Australia time or something off the wall like that.

grading system is based on how you hit your skillshots and whatnot. Accuracy
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Urf both games, I was ekko mid, he was urgy in bot lane. But still, grading system still sucks. I just want master 6 ;-;

If you want mastery 6 & 7 just play the champs you want in a role where they wouldn't normally be and you will be basically guaranteed a S if you go well

Originally Posted by Lust View Post
grading system is based on how you hit your skillshots and whatnot. Accuracy

That's horseshit. I have games where I've landed >90% of all my hooks on Blitzcrank, go 8/0/18 as support in a 30 minute game, deal more damage than my jungle and top and comparable damage to my mid, and it still only gives me an A+. Their metrics are shit. I find it hard to believe that there is some large enough percentage of support Blitzcranks out there that are carrying harder than me at that point.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games