Toribash
It's simple. Get Spirit Visage and Exectuioner's Calling.

Enemy team almost always build Exectuioner's Calling or Morellonomon for counter against me in almost every match.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Yeah the official explanation is quite wordy but I'll break it down.

To get level 6 mastery your champ must be level 5 already. From there you must get at least S- in order to receive a token. You need 2 tokens plus 500 blue essence, or a champ shard of the same champ in order to get mastery 6.

To get level 7 is similar, but I believe you need to get 3 tokens and in order to obtain a token one would need at least an S or higher. With the addition of 600 blue essense.

Imo the level 6 one looks better though so I won't be cashing in for level 7 anytime soon.

Thanks alot.
That explains all I Need.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Malzahar struggles against poke. People like Ziggs or Xerath, who can waveclear well against him and pop his passive from a safe distance and aren't reliant on an upfront all-in combo typically do fine against him.

Kassadin also does alright in the late game against him, but that's on principle of being mother fucking Kassadin.

Or you know QSS and fek him

Originally Posted by Chris View Post
It's simple. Get Spirit Visage and Exectuioner's Calling.

Enemy team almost always build Exectuioner's Calling or Morellonomon for counter against me in almost every match.

I forgot Executioners Calling is an actual item.... shit.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Yes, because building QSS on AP champs is a great idea. Actually, it could be but I won't accept it.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Aren't you Gold?

Anyway, how the fuck do I lane against Malzahar? I hate this motherfucker beyond words. Can't fuck him much early, you are gonna die level 6 unless you outplay him, and you have absolutely no chance against him late game.

P.S. I haven't played Yasuo for like half a year.

Countering Malz as Yas isn't that hard.

Basically stack you tornado as often as possible and land it the most often as possible ; Yasuo dash can be used to escape the voidlings and the Malz Q since you can dash his own voidlings.

Try to harass him the most as possible before he hit 6 and kill him to slow his snowball. I usually start Boots + 4 pots VS Malz or with a Doran shield.

You can also ban him in champ select, that's faster lmao.

I was gold back to the end of Season 2 and the Early Season 3, where gold player WHERE actually gold. Then i just quit ranked, tired because it was becoming more and more shit with people starting to get to division they shouldn't be.

I mean the actual ranking nowadays sucks so hard, I've seen Plat player being almost better than a mid Silver player, the only great player that are still in their elo is the D1 and all the Challengers / Masters (At least in EUW).

I'll probably try to climb to D5 before the end of the season just for the fun, shouldn't be hard, already reached Plat 2 on a smurf playing only Yi lol.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
goddamit. I need '1 yasuo permanent' or '1 yasuo shard.' fuck this system
-----

like fuck this. Whats so special about mastery 6 anyway? "Hey I got an S on yasuo twice and i got a champion shard of him in my chest!" Like wow it's like you need luck to get to level 6. What's new with M 6? A better and bigger ctrl + 6?
Last edited by Lust; May 20, 2016 at 10:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
goddamit. I need '1 yasuo permanent' or '1 yasuo shard.' fuck this system
-----

like fuck this. Whats so special about mastery 6 anyway? "Hey I got an S on yasuo twice and i got a champion shard of him in my chest!" Like wow it's like you need luck to get to level 6. What's new with M 6? A better and bigger ctrl + 6?

I still think its an excuse to get people to use the crafting system. People probably don't use it because its rather shite.

I'm trying to get into contact with rito to suggest some stuff about it, but its rather hard. As it stands right now, you don't get rewarded for the extra effort, you actually have to "pay" more than the value. All you get is a slightly different banner+badge.

Also, Yasuo trips a lot of range mid laners that dont know he has a ranged ability/ignore its existence
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sometimes I forget how bad you are at this game

/s

Tanks bb. Just remember who got you them nice skins :u
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
At this point, I can't even remember who got me which skins. You probably got me the most tho.

Especially since I don't even use friesguy5467 anymore...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
At this point, I can't even remember who got me which skins. You probably got me the most tho.

Especially since I don't even use friesguy5467 anymore...

A legendary Kayle skin, skt1 vayne, and one other I think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]