Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Pandora.
Soon niether Core nor Retribution will be no more. Me Xen and Ard have talked alot on msn, all retributions clan bank TC is transfered to BetBank, I have sent a PM and asked for our forums to merge and get locked and moved. So whenever you happend to see a new forum clan board named Pandora then you just start post there instead...

if nothing other comes up in the way then this should not take too long.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Pandora.
Soon niether Core nor Retribution will be no more. Me Xen and Ard have talked alot on msn, all retributions clan bank TC is transfered to BetBank, I have sent a PM and asked for our forums to merge and get locked and moved. So whenever you happend to see a new forum clan board named Pandora then you just start post there instead...

if nothing other comes up in the way then this should not take too long.
I really don't like this.Im sorry, but this is not even close to mine and kais dream of Freelance any more. This has no sense of Freelance at all anymore.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
well you are not the leader of this clan anymore. I am just doing what I think will help this clan the most. If we continu as it is we would be more or less dead real soon. If you really had that dream of Freelance and all that why didnt you help more. Sure you was a great leader back in the FL days but when you "Signed off" the leadership, and let me in charge, I think that I should be aloud to decide these things.

like it or dont but this is going to happend...