Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I can't remember where my tribe app post is.. aagh.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
we deleted it because it was 100% wrong.
Read the damn threads before you apply.
Suffice it to say you were rejected.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Currently on my way to norway :o

Stay frosty
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Hey,
Well, first of all, I'm sorry if someone got offended or didn't like the fact that I didn't feel comfortable by being inactive in the clan. My main fear towards a clan's integrity is the activity (happened with Latin, my beloved ex clan), and didn't want to harm Tribe with my lack of forum/ingame/irc activity.
As some of you could see, I'm trying to raise my activty, forum and ingame-wise. I'm really thankful by Erth's invitation to return to the Tribe.
Again, sorry if my actions could offend anyone, while it wasn't my intention at all. :D
#TribeOn
#TribeNeverLoses

Tinerr you really hurt me. Sing me a song in latin, or this thing is over.
HelloHi and thanks for having me, I might be a little bit unresponsive due of my little project, but I promise to be active enought so you guys don't have to worry about it.
#TribeON