Toribash
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
wonder if he gets it all off of mommy's credit card

Trust me...
He does.
I use to play with him on steam an all i can say is if there was a game that involved camos or skins or anything purchaseable he had it.
Like his CS:GO inv is worth over $200 and yet he says he unboxes it but thats nearly impossible.

Originally Posted by Flux View Post
his CS:GO inv is worth over $200 and yet he says he unboxes it but thats nearly impossible.

That's not even remotely impossible. My TF2 inventory has been worth well over a thousand dollars at quite a few points in time and I rarely ever spend money on that game. It's rather easy to make dosh through trading and various other means.

HOWEVER when it comes to Sacriel he more than likely just bought it straight up. I personally despise him but if you have the kind of money he has access to why wouldn't you spend it on something you enjoy doing?

And on that note, I genuinely don't want our clan board to turn into the Sacriel Hate Collective. So new topic, shall we?

He claims to be better than Lord BONDarenko himself. Burn him!
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Poor jaker, I love u ferras, you're god.

wat, who are you even
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.