Toribash
IRC is a lot better than skype! IRC you can have so many different channels and be in a lot of different ones at once. With skype you have to be invited into the chat and also invite every person you want there. too much effort

Originally Posted by Ping View Post
IRC is a lot better than skype! IRC you can have so many different channels and be in a lot of different ones at once. With skype you have to be invited into the chat and also invite every person you want there. too much effort

Not to mention skype taxes system resources and is super duper annoying
FIRED UP
Hey guys.So far im really enjoying my self in Ultimate.I hope this carrys on .Also I think that IRC is better than skype too.
IRC > skype

less demanding of the computers processing powers, you can easily talk in multiple chat rooms with multiple different people, and with single people as well, etc etc reasons, i only like skype because the actual calling factor.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I have to quit ultimate for 10 mins cuz I dont wanna make a alt and my friend wants me to make a clan for him :3.Could I get re invited when possible?

NVM just gonna make an alt
Last edited by counter; Apr 26, 2014 at 04:54 PM.
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
IRC > skype

less demanding of the computers processing powers, you can easily talk in multiple chat rooms with multiple different people, and with single people as well, etc etc reasons, i only like skype because the actual calling factor.

that's the point.
Group Call is nice.
well , if you only use the chat , then irc is gud.
:D