Toribash
Originally Posted by qwerty381 View Post
Heres a little about me,
Where to start, hmm... My Toribash name is Qwerty381, my real name is Scott, Yes you may call me butterscotch, hell you can call me fag if you want. I'm 12 years old(I realize this is a trend for people applying for this clan) and I am kind of good at rapping(Just a little bonus for all of you)
Now here are a few things that you might be a bit interested in,
I am an okay artist in GIMP and PS. I enjoy chilling on IRC with people I know and sometimes people I don't know. I am generally a good sport when it comes to losing. I'm a bit shy when it comes to being new to something, but that usually wears off in a few days when I get to know a few people.
I hope you consider my application. I tried to make it as neat as possible, and have it all with correct grammar and punctuation!

Neutral at the moment. I'll sit back and observe other people's opinions before I make one myself.

Originally Posted by Wolc View Post
I deserve to be in C3 cause I have many skills. My name is Wolc the mighty, Son of Ymmot the Just. I have many champion belts and many more after the next few winters. RIDE WITH ME MY COMRADES LET US TAKE TO THE NIGHT LIKE WHORES IN A BACK ALLEY AWAAYYYYY!!!!

Don't post here again. This refers to all the posts after your application (which gets a GTFO!!! right off the bat), as they're spam and completely useless. If you continue to spam, you'll be reported for invading.

A prime example would be your post:
Originally Posted by Wolc
The Light of Justice will always smite evil scourge such as thyself. With me at C3's side we shall be a force to be reckoned with! Casting aside knaves such as this kt700 character. WITH ME MY MEN AT ARMS WE SHALL FIGHT FOR THE REALM! FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post

/LastGod impression (ごめんなさい。)

私を模倣するしないでください。( ̄へ ̄)
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Okay, Here goes everything. Im not good at applications but ill do my best.

Im Pidda, 13 years old.
I joined toribash sometime in December 2010 and i love it, Im a 2nd dan black belt, almost 3rd.
I have 3 pets, and i love animals...My timezone is GMT+5 and im active atleast 2/3 hours a day usually its usually alot more. I was in the clan ICOF before applying for C3 but ICOF had more than half of its members in active so I left. I play 1 hour a day in game and have no infractions at all in the last half a year and id love to kick it with you guys. I am decent at making stuff on gimp. I like to draw things and I'm almost always drawing on my copies while at school . I like to play soccer at school and with friends after school also. I like to make paper planes and throw them out of the window of my room cause I like to see where it goes and I like narwhals.
I hope you guys consider my app.
Last edited by Pidda; Jun 10, 2011 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Added some more information
Originally Posted by Wolc View Post
I may infact be Clow's evil twin separated at birth. LEFT IN THE ELEMENTS TO FEND FOR MY OWN. But the life of a loner has made me strong in the ways of Toribash.......and other things less conspicuous. That in no shape or form have to do with polar bear feces. Why would you bring that up. I require aid to strike vengeance upon my favored brother Clow of the C3 tribe. SO I MUST JOIN YOUR RANKS TO OVER THROW MY BROTHER!

well played kingsta.

Well onto my first ever application review.

Pidda: If you're going to apply, I'd prefer more information such as hobbies and stuff you do. Apathetic. I'll see what opinion the others have.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
私を模倣するしないでください。( ̄へ ̄)

Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
Okay, Here goes everything. Im not good at applications but ill do my best.

Im Pidda, 13 years old.
I joined toribash sometime in December 2010 and i love it, Im a 2nd dan black belt, almost 3rd.
I have 3 pets, and i love animals...My timezone is GMT+5 and im active atleast 2/3 hours a day usually its usually alot more. I was in the clan ICOF before applying for C3 but ICOF had more than half of its members in active so I left. I play 1 hour a day in game and have no infractions at all in the last half a year and id love to kick it with you guys. I am decent at making stuff on gimp. I like to draw things and I'm almost always drawing on my copies while at school . I like to play soccer at school and with friends after school also. I like to make paper planes and throw them out of the window of my room cause I like to see where it goes and I like narwhals.
I hope you guys consider my app.

I'd like to see one of your drawings sometimes.

And he likes narwhals. Who doesn't?
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Haha, well thanks to the people that said yes,
How many people total need to say yes for me to get in?
Yes too Pidda.
And clown and glow have too discuss it before you're in or not.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants