Toribash
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
you can keep an eye on the progress going on with your application here... I'm not sure who is active here or not lately because lots of people have lots of things to do more than tb-ing lately, so if you see absolutely no response from anyone then you may try again in spring/summer or whenever the whole clan is active again or apply to someone else..

good luck..

haven't checked your replays yet, not sure if i will cause of some minor difficulties.. so i'd leave it to others like kick, war and whoever is active on tb forums these days.. it's up to you
But why's the rum gone? :v
K agreed
It's no problem, as i said i can wait for i have extreme amounts of patience .

ok cool..i live a bit more in the north --> M-Ciuc

awesome i have my winter vacation planned there!

haven't checked your replays yet, not sure if i will cause of some minor difficulties.. so i'd leave it to others like kick, war and whoever is active on tb forums these days.. it's up to you

the replays are not so great just some improvs on wushu and judo that i happened to save

anyway i'll post some fails and comeback attempts at wushu too (missclicks and joint forgetting):
  1. wushu try.rpl
  2. ra1.rpl
  3. ra1 wushuf2.rpl
  4. ra1 wushuf.rpl
hmm..ill make a deal..if u get black belt ill vote for ya

workin on it 399 more games to go
PEACE!
-vorDo
Its going to be a no from me for now. Mainly because the first game i played with you was a copied opener. Thats a huge nono in RelaxAll, and you would know that if you knew anything about the clan.

So im gonna say come back in the new year and reapply when you think your ready.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

whoa its been ages... sahee do u still hate me? cuz that was like 2 years ago. anyways yah i suck dick at tb now but i'd like to at least catch up on things. do u guys do tryouts now? cuz i can if u want. or replays. whichever works best is fine. i'm really bad now so i wont take it hard if u dont let me in, as i probably would've a couple years ago.
YOU are needed! Please read THIS thread.
Originally Posted by Streak9Peace View Post
whoa its been ages... sahee do u still hate me? cuz that was like 2 years ago. anyways yah i suck dick at tb now but i'd like to at least catch up on things. do u guys do tryouts now? cuz i can if u want. or replays. whichever works best is fine. i'm really bad now so i wont take it hard if u dont let me in, as i probably would've a couple years ago.

Wow! I remember you. You are old as dirt. By the way, Sahee left toribash. He comes back every now and again for a witty remark sometimes. If you are serious about rejoining you should read the first post. Everything you need to know is there.
Originally Posted by Streak9Peace View Post

its a bloody miracle O_O

nice to see you around again... as Jo had said, lot has happened here, so you might as well get comfortable while reading all the threads here
But why's the rum gone? :v