Toribash
Remember when I decided to sell all of my stuff (except some items that 'defines' hayz) to then forge my own flame? No? That's OK, don't blame yourself.
My original plan was to create the flame and then give it away in a random giveaway. That never happened, though. Today, while checking some stuff, more stuff came out in my mind: "How about do a random event and put the flame as prize or something?".

The problem here is... there's so many ideas in how to deliver this flame to a someone and, in the time, use the event to promote our clan (for example) or some cause.
And here's the purpose of this post... I want your thoughts and ideas, guys.
Just speak out a good, original idea and we can make a brainstorm out of this.

I'll be in the corner, right over there. Waiting.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Remember when I decided to sell all of my stuff (except some items that 'defines' hayz) to then forge my own flame? No? That's OK, don't blame yourself.
My original plan was to create the flame and then give it away in a random giveaway. That never happened, though. Today, while checking some stuff, more stuff came out in my mind: "How about do a random event and put the flame as prize or something?".

The problem here is... there's so many ideas in how to deliver this flame to a someone and, in the time, use the event to promote our clan (for example) or some cause.
And here's the purpose of this post... I want your thoughts and ideas, guys.
Just speak out a good, original idea and we can make a brainstorm out of this.

I'll be in the corner, right over there. Waiting.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
no. it's more like this

.................................................. ........................( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
            ⊂  つ
             (つ ノ
              (ノ
     \      ☆
             |     ☆
          (⌒ ⌒ヽ   /
    \  (´⌒  ⌒  ⌒ヾ   /
      (’⌒ ; ⌒   ::⌒  )
     (´     )     ::: ) /
  ☆─ (´⌒;:    ::⌒`) :;  )
     (⌒::   ::     ::⌒ )
    / (    ゝ  ヾ 丶  ソ ─
Last edited by Hacks; Nov 19, 2012 at 04:22 AM.
(ಠ_ಠ)

You better start saying useful ideas or there's going to be some... actions that you may dislike.

Oh... and Nearly: thank you for that crunch bar. It was delicious.
No flame for you, though.
Last edited by Hayz; Nov 19, 2012 at 03:38 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~