Forum activity: very active
Ingame: ripping their heads off
Vouchers: no one
About me: ♥ i love decaping ♥
I HE YOUR FAHKING GOD
I've taken the initiative of editing the first post with the following:
Originally Posted by Neon10TT View Post
ThePirateKing Moderated Message:
Hi, please tell us more about your self. The following is more of a guideline of what we want to see in your app, not a blue print.
I'd suggest looking through the thread and taking note of the apps that we've openly admitted to liking or have put under consideration.

An app where you just list the following information will probably be rejected on the spot.

Hopefully this will lead to more interesting applications that tell us more about
the players applying.

~ on that note, sorry natasnomed, try again.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.

Mods that I play: Aikidobigdojo, wushu and tekkyon

Belt: 2nd dan black

Reason for wanting to join JollyRoger: I want to rise with this clan and i want to get on the top rank with it (sorry i'm not rly good at english)

Previous clans: Black Pentagram

Why I left previous clans: I left the clan because they are not active as i am they were always offline

Any earlier accounts: i got an account named ApexRiktoenn

State what happened to those accounts: i don't like the name

State if you have bought Qi: N/A

State if you have bought an account: N/A
State past infractions/bans: nah

Timezone: India

State your age: 15

Forum activity. I'll post more often

In game activity. Active everyday

About yourself: my friends used to call me Aikido master bacuse i love Aikido the most
Attached Files
spar 3.rpl (526.1 KB, 2 views)
Spar.rpl (593.3 KB, 2 views)
I HE YOUR FAHKING GOD
Originally Posted by natasnomed View Post

Reason for wanting to join JollyRoger: I want to rise with this clan and i want to get on the top rank with it (sorry i'm not rly good at english)

Why I left previous clans: I left the clan because they are not active as i am they were always offline

About yourself: my friends used to call me Aikido master bacuse i love Aikido the most

that's pretty much the same app :r
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by natasnomed View Post

Hey natasnomned , but I may need to kick you from TimeForRekt , since you post this applicant.
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019

Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Hey natasnomned , but I may need to kick you from TimeForRekt , since you post this applicant.

it's 4+ weeks old, plus he was rejected on the spot
JollyR Application
My name is Swosh i am 14 years old and today i am applying for this clan (Jolly Roger).I life in Germany which means my gmt is +2. I have been playing Toribash since 2013 (only singleplayer due to internet problems) and at the end of 2014 i started playing multiplayer on my original account which is called iWasSwosh (i stopped playing because i wanted to start a new account and get a better win Ratio on it) i have arond 1300 qi on that account. I want to join this clan since feburary of this year because I saw some players of this clan fighting in a betting server and was impressed by their skills. I would have applied earlier but the minbelt of this clan(7th dan black belt) always was a problem. At the moment i have arond 7400 qi which means i am 7th dan black belt. My favorite and main mods are Aikido, Aikidobigdojo and rb_greykido. I have been in multiple clans before which have been Jackazz (left because it just didnt feel like the right clan to me), Electric (left because i didnt really fit in the clan and it did become inactive again) and Vibe (left because i finnaly did become 7th dan and now am able to join this clan). I have multiple past infractions because of useless posting on market threads. On a scale from 1 to 10 i would rate my Forum activity on a stable 7 and my Ingame activity on a 9 (i try to be at least a couple hours ingame every day). My Vouchers are Manta and ThePirateKing. My only special skill on tb that i can think of right now is that i am pretty good at hosting bet servers. I dont have replays right now because i just deleted all of them a couple hours ago

Thanks for reading my Application.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
it's 4+ weeks old, plus he was rejected on the spot

Alright.
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019

Swosh, You are in discussion.
Would advise you to find members in-game to play with.
Feel free to pm any members to get them in-game.
Also don't be shy and join our chat thread to get to know us also.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
hi jolly roger, im simon. my favorite mod is wushu, i am 10th dan black belt. i want to join jolly roger because its a good clan with good members. I was in Aeon, ultimate, rage.

i come from sweden, im 20 years old, im active on forum and ingame. Brucia is my voucher i talked with him and played with him ingame. my only skill is wushu xD

i have a bad history with infractions and bans but i am a good guy, but i made some mistakes. i played the game since 2007 but ive been on and off a lot. I also play league of legends and maplestory. im not in a clan so i asked brucia if i should join and he said that he would be happy if i wanted to join so thats why i decided to apply.
Attached Files
war fun.rpl (98.3 KB, 1 views)
xD.rpl (90.9 KB, 1 views)
decap war.rpl (90.4 KB, 2 views)
piratez