Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by thedarkblood View Post
lol....how many more 'NO's are there waiting for me? and what is it with names anyway? they dont tell people whether they are cool or not.

Nice way to blow your chances of getting in, not that there was that many.

But hey, here's a few good idea; fuck off before we all get pissed, retard. Secondly, you'll never be able to join. Thirdly, nice rep bro. Fourthly, get the fuck out and never post here again.
Last edited by Rageful; Jun 22, 2010 at 10:32 AM.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
DDDD

<333333
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
It's fucking awesome, shut up!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
The reason I said just for fun, is because... We're a clan, we need to be able to have fun and do some cool shit together without being in it for the money.

With money, it always gets too competitive, and the whole fun bit of it kinda fades away.

So those are my legitimate reasons. :3
No to thedarkblood, welcome to doc SetTHat, and Nathan, I'll wait for the others to say what they think, but I kinda like you.
All of you should go comment in that thread! DD
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Oh man, fucking awesome. +rep.

Was that a script for changing shaders that I saw?

/me coughs
*AHEM*
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Oh man. I wish I was good at replays. D:
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Script for changing shaders?

Naw...

It's called editing, yo.