Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by MrUnicorn View Post
Hello I would liketo join . First off I would like to tell you why I like aikido. I like it because of many reasons, my favorite is the dogo size. It requires you to know how to control your body to stay inside. Secondly I do aikido in real life and frankly, its just fun. There are many other reasons but I am going to move on. I am a 2nd dan blackbelt. My activity levels. Ingame 4/10, forum 9/10. I am a friendly person and I love to play outside and do sports and all that. I can post replays later but I am currently on my tablet so I can't right now
-----
Oh yeah and my gmt is -5

MMmmmmm , nah , post replays when you can and you will have a chance to change my vote dude . but for now is a no.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Read the first page.

Declined.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
here a few replays. btw kenis44 is my alt
Attached Files
aikido rekd.rpl (30.2 KB, 8 views)
champ.rpl (49.1 KB, 7 views)
dfg.rpl (49.3 KB, 7 views)
dat save.rpl (49.2 KB, 8 views)
Tree
Hello everyone, my name is sledgren. I am here to apply for team aikido.

First off let me say, aikido is one of my favourite mods. I currently have a rank of 6574 in aikido. Aikido requires the perfect amount of offense, defense, and controlling the small space inside the dojo. I have spent hours playing this mod attempting to master it. I feel I have gotten my aikido skill up pretty high. But now how high I want it to be. That's why I am applying for team aikido. To play with experienced aikido players, and learn even more about the mod. Also to recieve feedback on my replays. And lastly to perfect throws.

Now a little about myself. I live in a busy town in Canada. I am currently enjoying my summer vacation. My favourite things to do are golf and longboard in the summer. And in the winter, snowboard.
GMT -5

Thanks for reading,

sledgren
Attached Files
suplex perfected.rpl (51.7 KB, 4 views)
kk save.rpl (66.9 KB, 3 views)
head save.rpl (46.4 KB, 3 views)
throw down.rpl (57.1 KB, 4 views)
jumparoo.rpl (49.1 KB, 3 views)
You're a TABD member so you'll be a member when we merge anyway
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
wow so this app was all for nothing ;0 so when is this merge happening? Saw your post in the chit chat thread seems like its a for sure merge.
Last edited by sledgren; Jul 28, 2014 at 01:25 AM.