Toribash
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
I loved my iPhone3, it did everything I wanted it too... I don't see the point of upgrading as soon as the new one comes out, they're no different!

Until it broke and now I have an iPhone4 and it's all I want, it's just beautiful

I like my 5 it is superb. Im finally using my vip u like?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Well you know, I'm a late comer. That's just how nature made me.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Yo, if you guys would do me a favor, that would be nice.

Go to the mod tab, and search up the mod minekido.tbm. It's a new mod I made with the help from ClockworkMonkey.

I want to see if there are any bugs and what it's like in a real-fight simulation.
-----
and once you got the mod in the mod folder, /jo ta
Last edited by ed; May 19, 2013 at 11:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

go to the mod tab, find minekido.tbm. click it, then c/p all the text into a notepad.

save it as minekido.tbm MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE IT TO ALL FILES. Then move it into the mods folder in whatever version of TB you are using.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Yes, it's a lot of fun!
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
What's different from regular aikido? Wish I could experience it myself :c
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by kball View Post
I like my 5 it is superb. Im finally using my vip u like?

I think it looks great.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ