Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Why are you still destroying childhoods with that profile pic?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Well that sucks, but that's off-topic. Stay on topic of the color war. So can we agree if we do events between the teams that it should be on abd (at least for now for simplicity sake)?
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
Why are you still destroying childhoods with that profile pic?

Why are you getting off topic? This is a recruitment thread, is it not?
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Yeah. For real guys. The recruitment thread is for posting applications. And our part is to vote on them. Please don't let it become anything more than that. If you want to talk about something, please post it in the clan discussion, not here.
~Valterain, someone who should be put in his place but hasn't since he's the only one who loves recruiting more than anything.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
Well that sucks, but that's off-topic. Stay on topic of the color war. So can we agree if we do events between the teams that it should be on abd (at least for now for simplicity sake)?

Even though ABD is literally the worst mod in Toribash. It's generally the best mod for events like this, so yeah. I suppose so.
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Clan page posts don't count anymore. I hadn't known that they stopped counting so I reported it on the glitches page and found out they don't count anymore. To have your post count go up now you have to post in the forum section.

the guy who is criticizing dj for goin off topic in the app thread just went off topic
Originally Posted by DJMC View Post

the guy who was being criticized for going off topic in the app thread just told the first guy that he was off topic! LOL
btw i won't participate in this event since i have no clue what tha hell is goin on
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
btw i won't participate in this event since i have no clue what tha hell is goin on

Noo Day u no do dis to me. Blue team needs you!
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
To Whom This May Concern.

Hello my name is Fiddle or Dante as my real name is. I am a 17 year old gamer looking for a clan to join. I am a huge aikido/abd/mushu player as those are mods I am good at if it needs to be known. I live in the Eastern Part of the United States and I am a very funny person. I have been apart of clans before such as Carbon and Internet and they were necro clans that did not post or even have a thread to chat on. I do play toribash a lot and also league of legends. Well I hope this was worth your time of reading hope I am accepted. Thanks for your time
Originally Posted by FiddleJr View Post
To Whom This May Concern.

Hello my name is Fiddle or Dante as my real name is. I am a 17 year old gamer looking for a clan to join. I am a huge aikido/abd/mushu player as those are mods I am good at if it needs to be known. I live in the Eastern Part of the United States and I am a very funny person. I have been apart of clans before such as Carbon and Internet and they were necro clans that did not post or even have a thread to chat on. I do play toribash a lot and also league of legends. Well I hope this was worth your time of reading hope I am accepted. Thanks for your time

Short. And not particularly interesting.
It's a NO from me and more likely than not a reject.