Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

jooker are you kidding with us no? Your choice if you want FC to be considered **** and not getting official in next 10 years.
Azze I agree on the fact you gave him 3 chances and he screwed it up. I'm sorry for asking you to give him 1 more chance a few mins ago since I didn't realize it was this bad. After seeing the report I completely agree on your decision. At least I liked him and he liked me and we were kinda friends a few minutes before he was banned :/ BTW Shall we go to FC IRC if we need to talk about this more?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
... guys just saying 40% of the clan loyality and respect is getting runed because of that guy djvenom he's saying that prey members are noobs and force ping every war and thats not right... when it was my match and i was winning by points he force pinged that time... and dis thing means a disrispect from us to djvenom that means to fc in an indirect way and thats one thing of 100 problems caused by dj..
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
He isn't force pinging he has a bad internet lol, i played with him private and he pinged after 2 mins. Each 2-4 mins he was pinging. Also ravey flesh did same when dj was wining so please at this chapter you are same. :3
Originally Posted by xXRaveyXx View Post
... guys just saying 40% of the clan loyality and respect is getting runed because of that guy djvenom he's saying that prey members are noobs and force ping every war and thats not right... when it was my match and i was winning by points he force pinged that time... and dis thing means a disrispect from us to djvenom that means to fc in an indirect way and thats one thing of 100 problems caused by dj..

Ravey don't be upset at us because Dj is out of the clan but the supermoderators are transferring ownership of the page to Azze so he can kick Dj and edit clan desc since the thread OP is still Flesh :3
I wub u and Azze so I won't take sides :3
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |