Toribash
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
I like all the teachers that are strict but also put some jokes out from time to time ...
The teachers that let people cheat, etc .. I dont like em... because after all you are there to study for your future job, not just chillax ... aint I right?

You're right but I don't like these kind of teachers who make fun of you when you don't understand something or ask a "stupid" question because it's just making the person who asked the question shy and he won't ask any question because he is kinda scared. I know a lot of persons like that and because of that they don't ask any question if they don't understand. The best kind of teacher is not super strict and not super cool they know how to make us interested and sometimes we just talk about random stuff to chill a bit, but he need to be strict sometimes too so we remember that we're here to study and build our future.
That was right on point Nope ... pretty much what I meant to say aswell .. but I guess said it in a confusing way? Anyway I totally agree with ya.
Originally Posted by Charism View Post
I like the theachers who can teach me interesting stuffs

All subjects are interesting it just depends on how the teacher explain stuff and on how he act with you, I see people saying "oh I don't like math it's boring" math isn't boring but the teachers make it boring. And if you have only shitty math teachers you will be like "math sucks". All people prefer sport ( at school ) than math because sport is fun and most of the time sport teachers are fun so we have good relations with him. In my ancient school I used to hate physics before the teacher suck and don't even know how to explain so I used to have between 7/20 and 13/20 but now I have an awesome physics teacher and I always have 17/20 or more, just because he is more competent and know how to teach, the relation between teachers and his students is very important too when there is good relations between students and the teacher we will like to work and learn more every day.
Congrats Original and Lapin on getting in on the goods!
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Originally Posted by Corruption View Post
I like the teacher that put grades in on time.

Originally Posted by Nope View Post
All subjects are interesting it just depends on how the teacher explain stuff and on how he act with you, I see people saying "oh I don't like math it's boring" math isn't boring but the teachers make it boring. And if you have only shitty math teachers you will be like "math sucks". All people prefer sport ( at school ) than math because sport is fun and most of the time sport teachers are fun so we have good relations with him. In my ancient school I used to hate physics before the teacher suck and don't even know how to explain so I used to have between 7/20 and 13/20 but now I have an awesome physics teacher and I always have 17/20 or more, just because he is more competent and know how to teach, the relation between teachers and his students is very important too when there is good relations between students and the teacher we will like to work and learn more every day.

Most of teachers (in hungary) are bad.He dont know how to talk with youngs,he dont know how to teach something...
That moment when a collage professor tries to embarrass your friend because he isn't a Donald Trump supporter. This is what America is like right now people...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Corruption View Post
I kinda want to go over to hungary to check it out.

Dont waste your time and money in hungary