Toribash
I recommend having a smaller amount of large groups. I know it's a good idea(cuz I said it in Skype chat), but I was thinking of having two or so groups, just incase someone isn't online. Like my team, it's only me and idreams. If I'm absent, then idreams is gonna not be able to war unless he goes into another teams war. To solve that issue, having two large teams will cut that out so that at most there will be three people absent. Then the other players will be eligible to play a war. It will also cut down on the amount of times that we have no one with war perms on, because we will only need two people on with war perms to war. I know what you're thinking "well, we'll get more wars done which means we'll rank up faster", I agree, more wars equals us ranking up faster, but from my past experience with doing solo wars I know that it's always good to have the most people you can in that war. There is strength in numbers.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I like the idea. If we go forward with this a thread can be made to help keep track of everything. We have to work and talk to see how this idea will work.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
I recommend having a smaller amount of large groups. I know it's a good idea(cuz I said it in Skype chat), but I was thinking of having two or so groups, just incase someone isn't online. Like my team, it's only me and idreams. If I'm absent, then idreams is gonna not be able to war unless he goes into another teams war. To solve that issue, having two large teams will cut that out so that at most there will be three people absent. Then the other players will be eligible to play a war. It will also cut down on the amount of times that we have no one with war perms on, because we will only need two people on with war perms to war. I know what you're thinking "well, we'll get more wars done which means we'll rank up faster", I agree, more wars equals us ranking up faster, but from my past experience with doing solo wars I know that it's always good to have the most people you can in that war. There is strength in numbers.

with the amount of people we'll have wanting to do this we'll be left with two teams of like 7-10 after this is decided I will make a thread with the teams, the people in them, their GMTs, and their Team roles(that way it can be edited at any time if anything changes)

my first team suggestion is

Master, Jensson, EPICNESS84, Hate, Optimus, slaybelle, bercat, idreams

mainly because I always see us on at the same times and we are always in Skype calls (which are hilarious) and like normaly we get our wars done.

the second should be

Firefox20, twisters, ethenetgh, MrSneaky, Hosted, MercyKiller, HULK3000,
Last edited by Fates; Aug 29, 2014 at 04:37 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
This is bitching getting me with punch of players...
I am more active but when i check ingame none is ingame ..

I'm confused.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus

Im ingame every day, not for long periods of time due to work for school, but i do be ingame

Relax bro. Our clan is more focus on the forum instead of in game.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean