Toribash
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
thx for the help spar char and rawwrh
never really thought to try and counter what the other players were building
btw are there any useful binds/hot keys i should be using i got a 5 button mouse but I'm not really sure what a good set up would be from the default one

Attack move, your first three item slots, flash, ignite, ect. Anything that you need to use quickly or repetitively. Attack move would not be a terrible choice, so on. Item slots might be the most usefull, let's you keep all your fingers on your spells for intense moments.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1 Hour of Match / Vladimir got Buffed in Patch Today

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Taliyah's fine.

She just got a nice skillcap, much like Yasuo.

On the other side, i've just made one big discovery.

There's one guy that most people see as the world best Yasuo player, he got over 1M point on yas and his nickname is "ArKaDaTa", it's a french 18 years old players.

This guy so good he made a new mechanics on yasuo.

He made a NEW mechanics, god fking.

Check this out :

He also made tutoriels on yasuo mechanics like that one :

And there's a quick montage he made about himself

I've seen him playing in live, he is so frikin smooth on how he manage to dash, wall dash and stuff. For me he is the new top world Yasuo mechanicly , even tho is game vision sucks lol.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
holy shit that's some good stuff

i suck cock at yasuo, maybe this guy'll help me get back to my feet with yas >.>
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Oh yeah dude, Tyzi showed me that a few days ago and I was like, "Nah m8, Im the best Yasuo"

I then proceed to watch the montage and I was like WTF IS THIS SHIT?!
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
woo level 6 mastery Gragas

fk blue essense though
Last edited by MrJingles; May 19, 2016 at 04:15 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I didn't quite grasp how that new mastery stuff works. Someone cares to explain?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

the new league client alpha is out in ph. is the download worth the wait?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2

"Who invited Urgot to the party? I'm leaving."
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.